UPDATE! I BOUGHT MEMBERS PLEASE HELP ME NOW!

feddycruger

I want to purchase members so i can train my character as fast as i can.

Current Stats:

40 att

1 def

65 str

I want to train my strength to 80 and i have no clue what to train on to get me the fastest exp.

I also want to train range, and i have no clue what to train on i have only 4 range and I have a goal to reach 75 - 80.

I am interested in doing some more quests, but only the quests that reward me with strength xp, hitpoints xp, range xp, fishing xp, and cooking xp. The problem is i dont know which quests reward me and most quests i wont be able to do because of the requirements.

Also if anyone has any suggestion on making lots of money when your new to members as a pker please let me know.

I Am a pker so please keep that in mind. I dont have many skills i can work with besides fishing, cooking and fighting

OK! To start this post off here is my current stats

Combat level is 53

40 att

2 def

68 str

57 Hp

16 agility

54 Fishing

51 cooking

31 prayer

Im some what of a pure but i got 2 def... which suckkks. But anyways heres a few questions i have any advice would be greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

1. Im raising agility and wondering how it will improve my run energy how much levels should i do b4 it makes a big difference?

2. I am interested in a few members benefits especially stuff like Ring of wealth, and Combat Brace, is there any other items i should know about to help training combat? I also would like to know if there is anyway i can carry more inventory with me.

3. I want to train range from lvl 4 to 80 how should i go about doing this?

4. I want to make alot of money by training combat or by fishing. Currently im training at Flesh crawlers and i get some good drops especially with herbs and runes. Whats a good fishing spot closest to a bank?

Im originally a classic runescape player and even then i never purchased members i love to pk and thats all i really want to do.

Do you plan to pk in f2p?

I say killing men in p2p is a great moneymaker for pures. You get some combat exp, but the great part is the number of herbs that men drop. I'm sure you can get at least 60k gp an hour killing men, assuming you bank bones.

Then there's the good old pest control. It's amazing for training hp, which you'll want as a pure. No need to worry about food (if you die, you respawn instantly with all your gear) and you get money for playing.

If you want plenty of really easy money... I'd suggest mining pure essence. It'll get you 80k gp an hour with an addy pick. 150k gp an hour with a rune pick. Much better cash than fishing.

P.S. Train agility. The benefits of agility carry over to f2p. You'll be able to recover run energy faster compared to normal f2p players.

P.P.S. Don't train cooking. It's a money-losing skill. Sell your raw fish and buy cooked fish.

dorcus0.png

"The best defence is to stay out of range" - French proverb

Bad luck happens. Learn and get over it.

It's been mentioned, but if you wanted to be a pure and a PKer, then you should have trained defense only. It's the most important of the combat skills...period. You should give up some combat levels and train prayer to protect against melee, too.

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

1. Im raising agility and wondering how it will improve my run energy how much levels should i do b4 it makes a big difference?

I'll be honest, I got to 55 agility and I never noticed a difference, until I started playing on another acc with 1 agility. Then you can really notice a difference.

2. I am interested in a few members benefits especially stuff like Ring of wealth, and Combat Brace, is there any other items i should know about to help training combat? I also would like to know if there is anyway i can carry more inventory with me.

Well, there's the amulet of glory (a fury is much better, but I don't know if you can afford it) If you train with slayer there's the black mask (not sure if it has a def requirement though). For the extra inventory, you can use a beast of burden summoning familiar. The lowest level one, a bull ant, carries 9 extra things for you.

3. I want to train range from lvl 4 to 80 how should i go about doing this?

knives on yaks I guess

4. I want to make alot of money by training combat or by fishing. Currently im training at Flesh crawlers and i get some good drops especially with herbs and runes. Whats a good fishing spot closest to a bank?

monkfish are good or money, dunno if you can do the swan song quest on a pure though. You could go to the fishing guild and fish there if you have 68 fishing. Catherby has a lot of lobster fishing spots.

Amaranth_GTO.png

how i start using the beast of burden familiar?? and will this effect my combat in any way??

Beasts of burden are summoning familiars. You need to train the summoning skill to use them.

Note that summoning affects your combat level.

It does not affect your combat level on PvP worlds though, unless you have a familiar summoned at the time.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

You're right. On pvp worlds, and in bounty hunter, your combat level is written as (level without summoning) + (combat levels from summoning)

So on a pvp world, mine is written as 89+5. However, if you have a familiar with you, it is written as your normal combat level

I said that because I didn't want him to end up getting mad at me when he gained a combat level after wolf whistle.

Amaranth_GTO.png