Games you would like to play

Nero

Personally, my favorite "idea" of a game if well made, would be a realistic sandbox style civil war / revolutionary / paramilitary type game, something like IRA v British army, Colombian gorillas v Colombian government type thing.

I think it would for a much more interesting game and storyline than most shooter games out right now. There's even so many events to build a storyline around it would be easy. Use anything from internment without trial or the Bloody sunday massacre as the start, the cease fire at the end.

That would be a pretty hard game to get a publisher on I would imagine, though. If done right it would be good, but it's such a sensitive affair that there are only a small % of developers that could walk that fine line and still produce a great game.

The Game - The Video Game

Load it up, "You just lost The Game"

The funny thing is that you'd probably be stupid enough to buy it.

I want something like Pandemic.In a conquer the world sense.You plan out your battle then enter it to make sure bots don't screw up,and you can spawn wherever you control/under any class,like Battlefield.

Basically a mix of AoE,Battlefield,all FPS's,some RPG's,and IRL:The Game (you just lost)

This,except there is to be a sandbox mode where you can make maps too.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I want something like Pandemic.In a conquer the world sense.You plan out your battle then enter it to make sure bots don't screw up,and you can spawn wherever you control/under any class,like Battlefield.

Basically a mix of AoE,Battlefield,all FPS's,some RPG's,and IRL:The Game (you just lost)

This,except there is to be a sandbox mode where you can make maps too.

If it was released on the PC and there was a good following I'm sure a number of well done mods would pop up as well. Makes me drooool.

I'd like to see games where you can create the game. For example, you can make your own dungeons and scenarios, then play as a normal character to try to beat your own creations. Kind of like the RPG Maker, but with different genres of games (action, platforms, etc.).

Sounds a bit like my scam. "It's a blank disc, create your own game."

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

I'd like an FPS type thing whereby you're a sniper.You actually have a spotter.Now you have to deal with all the problems like base repeatedly calling in,stomach cramp from lying prone/leg cramp from the damn foxhole.AND the bullet follows the laws of physics and can fall a few inches at long distance.

Basically,a realistic sniper game,that actually puts you into the situation.It would be even better if you had to run through enemy sniper fire to get to your post,possibly scope and shoot them while running.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I'd like to play a game where its like your life, but you can do anything. I mean anything. You could get married and have kids and become the president or deal drugs and be a gangsta. You'd actually die and [cabbage] and you can play as your kids and the game would never end unless you destroy the universe.

Think Grand Theft Auto meets The Sims.

I'd like to play a game where its like your life, but you can do anything. I mean anything. You could get married and have kids and become the president or deal drugs and be a gangsta. You'd actually die and [cabbage] and you can play as your kids and the game would never end unless you destroy the universe.

Think Grand Theft Auto meets The Sims.

Goddamn 12 year olds...

happysigbp0.jpg

A wrestling game in first person view.

That would reek of awesomeness.

You'd like Zeno Clash ::'

Wiki'ed it, wasn't exactly what I had in mind but I figure that would be the closest.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!