runecrafting xp?

bigboi18184

i was wondering what is the fastest rc xp in f2p 4 me... is it cabbage tele, air runes or falador air runes?

i have 3 pairs of the rc air gloves.... well enough tokens.

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

Best xp is crafting Nature Runes w/75+ rc using spirit graahk tele and dueling rings with giant, large, and medium pouches in your invo.

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

quickest rc exp by crafting runes would be water runes, with water gloves, with water altar tele tabs, and finally fally tele.

If you want to walk than it is earth runes with earth gloves.

The reason why earths are not the best when you tele both ways is because the earth tele tab puts you in a bad spot, so it takes longer to make the runes, and uses up more run in the process.

Now the quickest non fog glove method would probably be body runes teleing both ways.

Finally the fastest fastest method to raise rc is body tiaras teleing both ways.

quickest rc exp by crafting runes would be water runes, with water gloves, with water altar tele tabs, and finally fally tele.

The reason why earths are not the best when you tele both ways is because the earth tele tab puts you in a bad spot, so it takes longer to make the runes, and uses up more run in the process.

Now the quickest non fog glove method would probably be body runes teleing both ways.

Finally the fastest fastest method to raise rc is body tiaras teleing both ways.

how is water faster than earth?

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

Im 47 rcing... how am i going to get tele tabs????

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

I got to where I am (60 I think) by walking from fally bank to air altar and back. Do not do this. If I were you I would still do air runes, but with gloves and with varrock/cabbage tele.

26,974th person to get 85 mining on September 20th, 2008

Try Ferion, it only takes a few minutes per day; you can play it while mining.

I would suggest using the Great Orb project tokens AND the FOG water gloves, they really speed up rcing. I would do water runes myself, xp is not much less than earths and the altar is closer to the portal meaning less running compared to earth. You will save time, as well as make more runes.

I would suggest using the Great Orb project tokens AND the FOG water gloves, they really speed up rcing. I would do water runes myself, xp is not much less than earths and the altar is closer to the portal meaning less running compared to earth. You will save time, as well as make more runes.

I AM 47 RCING.

:wall:

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

I AM 47 RCING.

:wall:

if your good at fog play to get earth gloves craft earth runes

or you can craft tiaras...

foukouei.png

I got to where I am (60 I think) by walking from fally bank to air altar and back. Do not do this. If I were you I would still do air runes, but with gloves and with varrock/cabbage tele.

y would u varrock tele? fally is closer...

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

I got to 50 with earth gloves and simply ran it from the bank and back. It's useful if you have Lumbridge ring 3 for run recharge and extra runes. Once you're at 50 Great Orb Project is your dude, with tele-tabs you can craft very, very quickly.

Edit: I'd say use up your air gloves first too. Cabbage patch tele might be quickest, not sure on that.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Yeah im just going to use up the gloves by the time i get done i should be 50 rcing then im going to get earth tabs.... then im going to get 70 rcing =/

:thumbsup:

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

how is water faster than earth?

read above.

The earth altar tele puts you behind trees, which means you have to run an extra 20-25 squares to get to the altar. The distance from the portal to altar also seems to be a little bit longer. While the water tele always puts you within 3 squares of the altar. These extra squares waste run, meaning you get less runs in per hour. And is also magnified when you do not run.

Well that was just my observation when I tried all three gloves with tele tabs. If you have tried it, then it looks like I made a number mistake somewhere, :oops:

Im 47 rcing... how am i going to get tele tabs????

I did not have any idea what rc you are, sigs disabled because 100% of them are annoying space wasters.

That is why I gave you all sorts of options. Some including fog, gop. Also in your original question (before the edit) was what is the fastest rc xp, so I gave you it. :)

Now for you, would be earth rc gloves teleing to varrok on return trip.