Breaking vows

Infi

Oh okay well yeah I promised myself I wouldn't eat junk food during pregnancy. Cravings override logic. Milo became an official food group.

I vowed I would breastfeed my son. Until I found out he had a severe lactose intolerance.

I vowed I would keep studying until PhD level, but that went out the window. F*ck being poor and listening to everybody's problems 24/7. At first I thought it was intriguing but then when you meet people whose problems are so obvious it could hit them in the face like a brick wall and they won't admit it, it's just not worth it. And the salary attached to it isn't worth putting up with it. There should just be a law where people get to smack you in the face with a frying pan if you're in complete denial.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I broke a vow to never start another fire.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I made a vow to not [bleep] up this relation I had with this one girl, but that went out the window when money got involved. Then again, I kept falling apart before, and that just tore it even further. Never had the chance to fix the relation either.

I'll never screw my relations over again, they're too valuable.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

The only vows I have ever made were my marriage vows (I have kept them). I simply wouldn't make a vow over something trivial, such as New Years Resolutions. I wouldn't even make a vow on staying vegetarian or giving up smoking (which some people might consider less trivial) because I wouldn't want to limit myself. As I've grown up, the one thing about my life I have found, is that the future has never been what I expected it to be. Making a vow is also betting on what the future will be like - I could vow to give up smoking, but without knowing the future I dont know how stressed or horrible it is likely to be. Things change and maybe someday I might really need a cigarette and I would not want to be forced to break a vow.

The only power which to me is more powerful than the future is my love for my husband.

So that is the only vow I have made, to be with him forever.

You odious turd. People halfway across the world would kill to be able to eat that chicken, but you won't because it's "cruel" to the animals?

Get over your stupid vow and eat the friggin' bird.

Yeah, I say if it tastes good, screw the conditions it lived in.

OH S***! He/she/it is back!

I'm don't have enough willpower to keep a vow, unless it requires me to do nothing at all. :|

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.