when should i dump my claws?

Star_Fox

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

i have 3 pairs of dragon claws and i'm looking to get straight cash off of them via exchange. i'm terrible at making predictions so suggestions are needed.

few notes to narrow up posts:

-i have NO junk

-im not looking to trade it for 3rd age or tables.

-claws are currently 21.3m on trade

-i NEED to get rid of them.

... :| something tells me that i'm not ready to sell my claws yet...

Well, considering they just rose 1.1m I wouldn't sell them yet.

Hard to tell when the price will stabilize or start going down yet, I'd say just wait a week but check on prices just in case.

thanks. although its hard to tell prices since people are either buying for a lot of cash and selling it for a little amount of tables.

Sell me one1!1!

Heh. Yeah. It's a fine line... I'd expect them to continue rising for at least a bit more, but make sure to be checking the official forums very frequently to see what they're going for. It's really the only way to know what the demand for them is. As long as people are still offering 100m cash and 3rd age you're good.

Sell me one1!1!

Heh. Yeah. It's a fine line... I'd expect them to continue rising for at least a bit more, but make sure to be checking the official forums very frequently to see what they're going for. It's really the only way to know what the demand for them is. As long as people are still offering 100m cash and 3rd age you're good.

I totally agree. Check the official forums daily and if you see them go from like 100M one day to only like 60M the next day, sell them right away.

Personally I think they'll stabilize once Opulent Tables and all those other construction flatpacks get to be above the amount you can trade them for with Sea Boots 3 + Advisor Ghrim.

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

Since u have 3 i would play it safe, as you are probably allready making a nice profit out of them

Sell 1 as soon as graph gets less stepp.

Sell 2nd when graph is getting slightly flat

and try to Sell 3d at top

Just remember, everybody can look at the graph and as soon as it starts to get flat, all merchanters will dump simultanously and u will have ur free fall

I guess there's your answer. A random 20% rise today, and they crash.

EDIT: Maybe not... people still seem to be selling over market on forums. Maybe that guy got lucky.

That guy must've got lucky or just had his offer in at the right time when some moron sold them for GE mid price. Or that pair could've been a pair of Dragon Claws that got Coinshared.

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5