f2p cb training

tigershelby2

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

i am bored training at spiders in sos and need a new place to train my combat. i recently lost 3 sets of full rune pking :( , so i would like a place that either A. has profitable drops or B. needs little food.

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

Lessers. Just bring a lob pot and you're good for quite a while.

Sportz.png

July 28, 2009 - 9817 to 99 Hunter
March 14, 2010 - 27,605 to 99 Fishing
June 26, 2010 - 2000 Total Levels Reached
August 19, 2011 - 26,541 to 99 Mining
March 29,2012 - 2200 Total Levels Reached

March 27, 2013 - All skills 85+

A.Karamja, Lesser Demons. Assuming that you bring the supplies needed to sustain yourself (Lobster Pot/Harpoon, axe, tinderbox) you'll be making a no loss profit. Mind you, the 'profit' won't be the best, though asking for a training spot with profit in F2P is already a stretch.

B. You might want to work on your def a little bit, but at the Giant Spiders, I can last about an hour and thirty minutes on a load of trout(896gp/196 HP). Although alternatively, you could try Flesh Crawlers or even Minotaurs.

You may want to rethink training elsewhere, the Spiders are by far the best place to train in F2P.

100% F2P

Bonesaw342.png

234fcb4520.png

Bonesaw342.png

Bonesaw342.png

99 Defense, Tuesday February 10th 2009

99 Attack, Tuesday May 26th 200962,189th to get it

If you want you can pick up the mithril stuff and sell it to the shop for a small bit of extra cash... in the long run it can add up, but mostly I just pick up the coins and rune meds.

Sportz.png

July 28, 2009 - 9817 to 99 Hunter
March 14, 2010 - 27,605 to 99 Fishing
June 26, 2010 - 2000 Total Levels Reached
August 19, 2011 - 26,541 to 99 Mining
March 29,2012 - 2200 Total Levels Reached

March 27, 2013 - All skills 85+

Your def is too low for giant spiders. Try flesh crawlers and zombies (in the SoS), you'll get better xp.

Lessers are NEVER good xp. I'm a 92/99/90 f2p'er and they're still not good xp. Plus they aren't REALLY that great for profit. Nothing on f2p IS good for profit (with the exception of wild ice giants since there's a nice cosmic respawn there). Other than flesh crawlers or giant spiders, your next best bet would be giants. I'd personally recommend the wild ones if you aren't afraid of some noob ghost, and you get hundreds of cosmics to boot.

Cockroaches might be difficult to efficiently kill at your level. Give it a shot, but it's really not terrific for money either.

So to sum it up: in f2p you'll always want to train combat for xp, not profit, since nothing in f2p gives even decent money anyway. Your levels are too low for giant spiders, so you'll want to kill flesh crawlers/zombies instead.

Don't know your stats so I can't say how much food you would need? But I always train combat at cockroach soldiers when I am f2p. They drop rune scimitars and mithril and addy ores noted. If they are to tough, you could train on cockroach workers. Soldiers also drop law runes and workers drop nature runes.

I am assuming it is still the case, I don't even bother going there anymore to see, but lessers on f2p are always too crowded for my taste. Not much experience when you have to wait around for monsters to spawn. And in my opinion are less profitable than cockroach soldiers and workers.

in4F.gif

hey, if u got like 50k or so just go and buy a few hundred tunas, and go to stronghold of player safety and kill cockroach soldiers i usually bring 2 pots heres a link to there bestiary page the drops pay for ur tunas and more you can easily profit http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2monster_id=1124 woops just looked u up u can still make profits but ur a bit low lvl :S

deadlymaniac.png

Cockroach workers are ftw, at my stats it's 20k xp and 30-40k profit an hour. The best spot to kill them is by the treasure room door, there's three of them grouped together.

And don't use lobsters. They are too expensive to be worth it. My preferred food is tuna, but you can use apple pies or meat pizzas if you don't like banking (workers are about 1 minute away from Edge bank so that isn't a problem really).

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

hmmm...maybe ill try apple pies...dont they heal 14 total?

Yes, and they cost less than lobbies.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall: