Which is more rare

GameSock

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

99 hp on level 3 is impossible.

Also, way back people said Lorica was the first and only one with untrimmed summoning. I've seen someone way before her with untrimmed summoning, so I guess that isn't true.

Umm, who is this? Anyway, Lorica was the first one with video proof, that I am aware of.

Long time ago, so I have no idea of the name.

2j3qh46.jpg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Untrimmed HP.

Both are almost impossible. You might wonder how you can get 99 HP and no other 99 combat skills atleast, but the answr is PC.

Slayer is also rare, since you would probably have to train on controlled.

Actually, if you train all combat stats equally, with slayer, HP would be your first combat 99. The reason why HP is so rare is because you can't just set out to do it. Short of hard-core pc or soulwars, you can't get 99hp without 95+ all melee stats and possibly range. For the longest time HP was my highest combat stat. Magic is higher now, but I didn't get most of that exp from combat.

It's just, before people end up with 99hp, they decide they want 99 str, or attack, or something else and concentrate on that instead. The other reason HP is so rare is that, even if you DO acheive it, chances are it'll be quickly followed by another 99.

Slayer is harder because you'd have to start almost at level 3, training controlled, ranged, using a cannon once its available...or just hardcore soulwars.

Hardest cape would be untrimmed summon. You'd probably want to run around soul wars healing people with bandaids and get charms. Also, you'd have to make lots of money without any 99s. If you were UBER rich, you could probably just summon and dismiss familiars though o_O It'd take ages.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Oh, I just got a thought. 99hp or summon on a level 3 is COMPLETELY UTTERLY IMPOSSIBLE. Hitpoints and Summoning RAISES your combat.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Oh, I just got a thought. 99hp or summon on a level 3 is COMPLETELY UTTERLY IMPOSSIBLE. Hitpoints and Summoning RAISES your combat.

You can go to a free world and have summoning not count for your combat level.

SOULWARS

:wall: It would still raise your combat! 99 HP and all the others at 1, would mean that you'd have 25 combat. Summoning 99, 10 hp would mean 15 combat...

2j3qh46.jpg

SOULWARS

:wall: It would still raise your combat! 99 HP and all the others at 1, would mean that you'd have 25 combat. Summoning 99, 10 hp would mean 15 combat...

uh yeh...wtvr

Rainbow_Dude.png

SOULWARS

uh yeh...wtvr

Sir, please get the [bleep] out. You're making my IQ drop.

2j3qh46.jpg

SOULWARS

uh yeh...wtvr

Yeah. Stop writting for little children ffs. You're compromising their future.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

• 4 weeks later...

Lorica-untrimmed summoning cape only person in the game.

I have seen lots of untrimmed hp and there are only 2 or 3 untrimmed slayer.

Interestingly enough, Lorica is untrimmed summoning cape, Slayerbelle is first untrimmed slayer cape, Ellebreyals is 10hp with 99 slayer, and Villandra is a maxed account. And they are all the same person.

That frightens me...

OMFG that guy has NO LIFE

Tip it did an interview with her (yes, its a girl) a while back. Thats how i know that. Search villandra or slayerbelle on the tip.it site. But, she was bedridden with medical conditions for like 3 years, so it's no surprise that she was able to do that, she had all the time in the world.

pere_grin.png

uh yeh...wtvr

Yeah. Stop writting for little children ffs. You're compromising their future.

Lol why am i getting flamed for saying wtvr?

I think you are getting flamed mostly for saying that in because from that short sentance, it appears you think the person who is saying that lvl 3 with 99hp or summoning is incorrect. Saying "uh yeh....wtvr" when someone stats a fact implies disbelief at least, and mostly that you think they are insane. That and the misspelling/dropping the vowels brings to mind the mindless [cabbage] that fills 99.99% of the rants forum. Add those two together and is it such a surprise that people are flaming you?

pere_grin.png

On topic:

According to math, untrimmed slayer is rarer.

1 damage = 4 melee xp

1 damage = 4 range xp

1 damage = 2 magic xp+base spell xp

1 damage = 1.33 HP xp

1 damage = 1 slayer xp (when on task)

It used to be thought to be impossible to get 99 slayer without a combat skill to 99 first. Then, people started using tricks to get less xp (ring of recoil, multicannons) so they wouldn't get a 99 before slayer.

EDIT:

LOL! I love when people forget the obvious things like that. I remeber people thought you could train a pure summoning account with Tears of Guthix (half a cookie to whoever finds the logical flaw in this one). People also forget that summoning familiars give combat xp when you fight with them, so even if you did get to 99 with lamps/penguins, it won't stay "purely pure" for long.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

On topic:

1 damage = 4 melee xp

1 damage = 4 range xp

1 damage = 1.33 HP xp

It used to be thought to be impossible to get 99 slayer without a combat skill to 99 first. Then, people started using tricks to get less xp (ring of recoil, multicannons) so they wouldn't get a 99 before slayer.

EDIT:

LOL! I love when people forget the obvious things like that. I remeber people thought you could train a pure summoning account with Tears of Guthix (half a cookie to whoever finds the logical flaw in this one). People also forget that summoning familiars give combat xp when you fight with them, so even if you did get to 99 with lamps/penguins, it won't stay "purely pure" for long.

tears of guthix only gives xp in your lowest skill, so after one time, sum isn't your lowest skill. :P you owe me a cookie. However, I know i saw a lvl 3 skiller with like 75 slayer on the highscores. Cant remember his name tho.

pere_grin.png

On topic:

1 damage = 4 melee xp

1 damage = 4 range xp

1 damage = 1.33 HP xp

EDIT:

tears of guthix only gives xp in your lowest skill, so after one time, sum isn't your lowest skill. :P you owe me a cookie. However, I know i saw a lvl 3 skiller with like 75 slayer on the highscores. Cant remember his name tho.

Off topic, but where does tears of guthix place the xp if all of the skills are on the same xp and level?

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

On topic:

1 damage = 4 melee xp

1 damage = 4 range xp

1 damage = 1.33 HP xp

EDIT:

Off topic, but where does tears of guthix place the xp if all of the skills are on the same xp and level?

I have no idea. Maybe it splits it? to know for sure we gonna have to wait for someone with 200m xp in all skills lol

pere_grin.png

Untrimmed slayer is far more rare, training it just trains all the combat skills, even on controlled you would get 99 for combat stats.

Tirith_Aear.png

jfyat2.jpg

How many RuneScape members does it take to change a lightbulb? 2000. One to change it and 1999 to complain about how the old lightbulb was better.

I think you are getting flamed mostly for saying that in because from that short sentance, it appears you think the person who is saying that lvl 3 with 99hp or summoning is incorrect. Saying "uh yeh....wtvr" when someone stats a fact implies disbelief at least, and mostly that you think they are insane. That and the misspelling/dropping the vowels brings to mind the mindless [cabbage] that fills 99.99% of the rants forum. Add those two together and is it such a surprise that people are flaming you?

Err no, whatever means 'it doesnt matter lets get back on topic'

Maybe you see it differently but that is my point of view of the word whatever.

Rainbow_Dude.png