mining vs slayer vs hunter

oake

Which is the best and which is the worst of these skills to have at level 85?

They all take a lot of time to achieve 85 in every single one of it, not to mention level above 85.

They all unlock a powerfull ore/monster/imp(i know its 83 but...)

You can make millions with all 3, but again which is the best out of these 3?

sorry if i misplaced the topic

I have 86 slayer, did it for fun, but i'm disapointed in the whip drop rates 1/500 and a whip is 1.4 mil

With 84 i mined a few runite ore, seemed like a good deal, but when u enter in a world and u see the rock is not available- with 6 worlds in a row- thats a total of getting lower cash per hour.

the 3rd skill hunter in which i have 78, seems like a good bet now, with a jackpot of 400k only fo catching a special imp.

Oake

I think mining makes you the most money if you like hopping worlds for ore. Mining at the dark beasts rune rock will probably give you a few million gp a day. Imo slayer is more fun, but camping abyssals isn't.

I have 90 mining 86 slayer and 1 hunter....

But minning rune is not fun every spot you can think of has people who have thought the same thing so you send lots of time hopping worlds just to find empty rocks.

Abyssals can be fun if you just sell everything that you get from them its not hard to get 100k+ per hour.

I dont have hunter but from watchin friends getting to 85 hunter would be the fastest of the 3 to get to 85. Not sure how much money you can make from it though.

I have 90 mining 86 slayer and 1 hunter....

But minning rune is not fun every spot you can think of has people who have thought the same thing so you send lots of time hopping worlds just to find empty rocks.

Mining at the dark beasts will frequently give you ores.

Abyssals can be fun if you just sell everything that you get from them its not hard to get 100k+ per hour.

100k an hour = crap.

I dont have hunter but from watchin friends getting to 85 hunter would be the fastest of the 3 to get to 85. Not sure how much money you can make from it though.

Dragon imps are hard to find. Not really competitive there. Though if you catch chins, it's a good money maker.

Hunting for speed

Mining for regular cash

Slayer for joint exp (melee, range, maigc and prayer)

Its all down to preferences, personally mining bores the hell out of me, hunting is ok, but slayer offers lots of variety and keeps me interested.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

I have 86 slayer, did it for fun, but i'm disapointed in the whip drop rates 1/500 and a whip is 1.4 mil

With 84 i mined a few runite ore, seemed like a good deal, but when u enter in a world and u see the rock is not available- with 6 worlds in a row- thats a total of getting lower cash per hour.

the 3rd skill hunter in which i have 78, seems like a good bet now, with a jackpot of 400k only fo catching a special imp.

Oake

Slayer - much slower, OP basically wants to 'rush' to the level, and all you need in slayer levels is whatever the level dark beasts are.

It's also really really useless tbh :P

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Mining. It's the best moneymaker out of the three, unless you get insane luck, but if you take the averages of each, mining is the way to go. 800k an hour is possible, I've gotten it, but you can go higher if you're on during an unpopulated time.

Mining. It's the best moneymaker out of the three, unless you get insane luck, but if you take the averages of each, mining is the way to go. 800k an hour is possible, I've gotten it, but you can go higher if you're on during an unpopulated time.

mining runite in heroes guild while alching or mining runnite at dark beast while hopping? which one of these is the best?

or tell me another method if i didn't mentioned it.

Oake

Agreed. I make around 800k p/h on average too except for the first hour because that's the scouting hour to gather about 10 servers with spawn times. After that it's just timing them and I even watch tv at the same time. Relaxing and great money! :thumbsup:

M_A_R_T.png