Iddison resigns as Jagex CEO, replaced by Mark Gerhard

me

Well yeah, I could speculate aswell, stating he'd be captured by evil fairies. Doesn't contribute anything. Just because something's not clear doesn't give a wildcard to just spray all sorts of crap in the air.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yeah, I could speculate aswell, stating he'd be captured by evil fairies. Doesn't contribute anything. Just because something's not clear doesn't give a wildcard to just spray all sorts of crap in the air.

Having a falling out and leaving is a lot more plausible of an idea than yours. It happens a lot in business.

I could speculate that, say, you're not a troll looking for an argument. That wouldn't make me right.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Having a falling out and leaving is a lot more plausible of an idea than yours. It happens a lot in business.

Yes, but that's not what he said, if you would have read.

Yes, but that's not what he said, if you would have read.

Maybe it was Andrew putting pressure on Iddison, so Iddison thought f--k this, you're not telling me what to do and walked out?

I read it fine, maybe you should look at it again. Looks like a falling out of two parties to me.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

You mean.. that he'd leave after Andrew put pressure on him.. he would have said that he's not going to be told what to do and just leave? You think those people are 5 year olds?

You mean.. that he'd leave after Andrew put pressure on him.. he would have said that he's not going to be told what to do and just leave?

very possible. You don't have to be 5 years old to do something like that.

You base that on what?

You mean.. that he'd leave after Andrew put pressure on him.. he would have said that he's not going to be told what to do and just leave?

very possible. You don't have to be 5 years old to do something like that.

You base that on what?

Don't feed the troll, let him be.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

Iddison multi clicked penquins, thats why he was forced to leave.

Yes that would make sence since they just banned all those people. :lol:

Iddison finally broke. Couldn't stand the pressure so he decided to abuse bugs. Sigh.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .