Your favorite Runescape location

Maninblack144

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• 2 months later...

I think my favorite place is varrock. I am P2P, but I always had a great time here when I first started playing in F2P. Lots of shops, and of course the G.E. ::'

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

RSC Falador, particularly the houses north of the park. Lots of good memories there ::'

favoritespot.png

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

Catherby fishing spots, i've spent so long there it feels weird when i'm not there, i've met some great people, the music is great, close to farming patches and there's tons of gossip \' It's the place to be.

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

G.E :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

3nj0y_lum6y.png

Preparing to pk at 78+ range and mage