Younger players-were not all bad

from looking at the forums recently i have noticed its become almost a crime to be young! it seems that whenever someone gets smething bad happen to them its because of "them lousy 15 year olds"

correct me if im wrong but do 15 year olds (such as myself) have no feelings?

in the past 2 days ive read numerous topics that state the following things:

>racism is mainly done by 15 year olds...lets get one thing straight here NOT ALL 15 YEAR OLDS ARE RECIST. I for one am not. I think its just as likely the person being recist/sexist to you ia just as likely to be older!

>all 15 year olds are scammers (riiight) or all scammers are 15 year old...self explanatory

>people who refer to other in a derogitory way are 15 year olds.

well you get my drift...

as you probably know most high level players arent us 15 year olds (me a lowly 81 :P) so can you please give us a break?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ye, i know what you mean. But ppl only say that because most of the under 13 player (not 15, i think that 15 isn't so immature) are very....immature.

But not all.

And theres also 25 year old person who are equal immature.

It's a generalisation, but a fair one.

There ARE rare cases of people 15 years and under who are mature enough to not make idiots of themselves, but the majority of that demographic is composed of spoilt, immature children.

actually most posts referring to younger players are in the under 13 range.
I agree, i dont think ive seen many people refer to 15 yr olds as the young immature ones. Most people think of the young immature ones as 12 and younger, 13 tops. I dont know where you say someone gneeralizing that 15 yr olds were immature, but i dont think that generalization is as common as 13 and under stereotypes.
ShadowSam19.png

"It's a generalisation, but a fair one.

There ARE rare cases of people 15 years and under who are mature enough to not make idiots of themselves, but the majority of that demographic is composed of spoilt, immature children."

thats exactly what i mean and what gets to me. I dont go round saying "all 18-40 year olds shouldnt be playign runescape" however we get people sayign "most 15 year olds are idiots"

Ye, i know what you mean. But ppl only say that because most of the under 13 player (not 15, i think that 15 isn't so immature) are very....immature.

But not all.

And theres also 25 year old person who are equal immature.

Under 13... I'm 13 so I guess I'm not that immature, (phew, just made the cutoff) :)

RSN: Hellomoron

I dont go round saying "all 18-40 year olds shouldnt be playign runescape" however we get people sayign "most 15 year olds are idiots"

Well, I'd be out :)

I just made a post sticking up for some of the 15 yr. olds. Yes, you're not all bad. Don't take it so personally. Being under 15 is a demographic, not a race. I'm Italian, and I'll always be Italian, but someday, I'll be a year older :)

lpinkus

There ARE rare cases of people 15 years and under who are mature enough to not make idiots of themselves, but the majority of that demographic is composed of spoilt, immature children.

oo yes i see, so almost everyone 15 or younger is a spoilt, immature brat. no that isnt a fair one. discrimination is never "fair" wether its cuz of sex, nationality, age, religion. its just plain [cabbage]. i once said on RS i was 14 (i am), and right after that someone called me a scammer :shock: , when i asked why he did this (i have NEVER scammed, btw) he said: all people younger than 15 are scammers, so your a scammer.

now how is that fair? how is it fair i get called an immature spoilt little brat bye you cuz im 14 years old. you are, like so many people before you, basing the mayority on the minority.

ive seen plenty of people 15 years and under behaving very mature and they dont make an idiot out of themselves, and ive seen plenty of people older than 15 who have made a HUGE idiot ouf of themselves (the guy suggested lvl 100 zombies in lumbrige, suggested all skills to go up to lvl 1500 (i hope i wont be playing THAT long) AND he suggested a magic spell to make up to 15 people on the minimap instantly die. and thats 1 of the many many many ideas he suggested.) 3 guesses who. 8)

so please dont go blaming all immaturity on "people younger than 15" because they dont make an idiot out of themselves. its just plain discrimination

stuff

unfortunately you're the exception, not the rule.

what a good rule if 90 or more percent falls under the exeption. basing the mayority on the minority is just not cool. :roll:

stuff

what a good rule if 90 or more percent falls under the exeption. basing the mayority on the minority is just not cool. :roll:

no, you're the exception, i'm pretty sure about that.

stuff

no, you're the exception, i'm pretty sure about that.

as well as more than 95 percent of all people under the age of 15, and the remaining 5 percent is the rule.

i do not mean what i said about 18-35 year old ok? i said it as an example

i dont think its a fair generalisation...prehaps its fair to say that MOST scammers etc are below 15 but not fair to say that most below 15s are scammers...

to quote what i said in the other thread:

look, stop taking this so personally. how old do you think people that go around saying "buying gf" are? 20? what about someone who throws a hissy fit when you take "his" rock? 50? most people that are under 15 tend to be little jerks, but as we've all been saying, there are exceptions to that rule, including people like you.

im 14 and i thought i was mature, but then realised id been looking for topics to use spampics on. so i guess i got

0286.jpg

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

oo yes i see, so almost everyone 15 or younger is a spoilt, immature brat. no that isnt a fair one. discrimination is never "fair" wether its cuz of sex, nationality, age, religion. its just plain cabbage. i once said on RS i was 14 (i am), and right after that someone called me a scammer :shock: , when i asked why he did this (i have NEVER scammed, btw) he said: all people younger than 15 are scammers, so your a scammer.

now how is that fair? how is it fair i get called an immature spoilt little brat bye you cuz im 14 years old. you are, like so many people before you, basing the mayority on the minority.

ive seen plenty of people 15 years and under behaving very mature and they dont make an idiot out of themselves, and ive seen plenty of people older than 15 who have made a HUGE idiot ouf of themselves (the guy suggested lvl 100 zombies in lumbrige, suggested all skills to go up to lvl 1500 (i hope i wont be playing THAT long) AND he suggested a magic spell to make up to 15 people on the minimap instantly die. and thats 1 of the many many many ideas he suggested.) 3 guesses who. 8)

so please dont go blaming all immaturity on "people younger than 15" because they dont make an idiot out of themselves. its just plain discrimination

Okay, I just turned 16, so I'm pretty well in the 15 and under demographic, but I'd have to agree with Zonorhc. Most people that play that are under...13 I'd say, are complete and total morons. They are constantly talking trash, following you around asking for money or to duel, then calling you a noob because you refuse to do either. They argue with you with 6th grade logic and fail to see at any point that their argument is idiotic and flawed. They don't understand what you say and just keep insulting you with such scarring phrases as "I know you are, but what am I?", "Takes one to know one", or they just call you a noob and run off.

That's what immaturity is. It can be true of any age group, but it is decisively more prevalent with those 13 and under. And Muijs, what you listed isn't immaturity, they were just stupid ideas. Immaturity isn't having stupid whims or ideas; it's how you carry yourself.

And, please...if you're going to write about how mature and adult you are, at least spell properly. I mean, I can handle the terrible grammar and lack of punctuation, but come on. "Wether", "mayority"....I especially liked how you've seen people under 15 act "mature". If you're going to try to sound smarter than you actually are, it might be a good start to write properly.

124 Combat

Retired Echo of Silence Council

http://rseos.com/forums/

I don't care how old you are. If you annoy me, if you call me a noob because i'm 20 levels lower than you, or because I range where you're using melee, or because I won't sell you something i'm using currently, if you run around getting around filters to insult people, if you spam, if you just generally do stupid stuff - you're a moron.

Stupidity does not discriminate! Age, gender, nationality - these pose no boundary!

I agree that not everyone 15 and under are all snobbish,racist and generally annoying people. Unfortunately though it does seem to apply to the majority of them, I ama teen myself but I am strongly against racism and discrimination of any kind.

Domovoi123-Level 80 f2p

Noxious 0ne-Level 46 f2p

Many of the comments on this thread are disgusting, some of you are saying that the younger player are rascist jerks, and yet YOUR stereotyping them, and thats not solving anything.

I cant think of anyway to help solve the problem of pure immaturity or rudeness, BUT I am certain that pointing them isn't making the world a nicer place.

ahh anouther moment where I am so glad I dont play rs :P

Many of the comments on this thread are disgusting, some of you are saying that the younger player are rascist jerks, and yet YOUR stereotyping them, and thats not solving anything.

I cant think of anyway to help solve the problem of pure immaturity or rudeness, BUT I am certain that pointing them isn't making the world a nicer place.

ahh anouther moment where I am so glad I dont play rs :P

like everyone's been saying, there are exceptions to every rule, but most people in the under 14 age bracket are jerks. someone who throws a hissy fit when you kill his monster isn't going to be 18 years old. not everyone in that age bracket does immature things, but most immature things are done by people in that age bracket.