Fire Cape Equipment and inventory help.

Mio

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Hi, Im eventually going to start gong for a fire cape when I achieve 70 range. Looking at my stats in my signiture plus the 70 range what equipment should i bring and what should my invent consist of... Money is kind of a trouble but I can save up if its very nessesary...

Thanks alot.

dzuz3d.jpg

If you range ony:

karils, max on range attack bonus. Accumulator, rune x bow and mith/addy (e) bolts. Snakeskin (cheap) or ranger boots (expensive), blessed coif (cheap) or robin (expensive) hat.

Inventory: sara brews and super restores in 1:2 ratio, 2 range pots should be about it.

Check out the MANY guides in tehe AOW!

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Guthans isn't necessary. I made my way to Jad with just Sara Brews and Super Restores, though my range level is 10 levels higher than what you plan for yours to be. I also used a different setup than the above suggestion.

Helm: Verac's

Body: Karil's Leathertop

Legs: Verac's Skirt

Weapon: Karil's X-bow

Amulet: Fury > Glory

Cape: Ava's Accumulator

Boots: Snakeskin

Gloves: Barrows (or any other rfd gloves)

Ring: Archer > Recoil

Haha. I brought an empty inventory, except 5 shark and 2 prayer pots. Used a D hally and did the prayer trick... Worked great.

Nooo wayyy! -.-

Tbh if i were you i'd try at like 75 range or higher so you don't have to retry that many times

OmidSan.gif

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

Don't even attempt a run unless you mastered prayer switching and are completely sure you wont choke when the healers come out. Also memorize all the safespots. If you do that I guarantee you will have your cape first try. Search for videos on youtube and just practice along with the video until you are comfortable. Use broad bolts and diamonds (e) to kill jad.

By the way I did fight caves at around your stats 3 years ago, with range prayers and new gear you shouldn't have much trouble.

The Fight Caves By Muggiwhplar

Prayer Switching Guide for TzTok-Jad By SirHemen

randomkcopyq.png

and are completely sure you wont choke when the healers come out.

Heh, that's what happened to me.

Anyways, I got to Jad with everything that HunterMetroid said except I used two crystal bows (One for the whole fight cave before jad and the other one for jad). I also had 76 range and used ranged pots.

I'm still 0/1 against Jad. :thumbdown:

Timmay.png

53odhd.jpg

Well i got my 70 range target and already had a go at the fight caves twice, First try: Died on 360 90 22 22, Second try: Jad K.Oed Me...

Now im aiming for 75 range, 75 defence and 75 hp and as much cash as possible (tanking avianses).

Then i will attempt for the third try with much better equipment...

dzuz3d.jpg

At 93 range, 81 defence, 65 prayer, and 89 hp this got me to jad in no time, with less then half of my supplies used:

Verac's helm

Ava's accumulator

Amulet of fury

Armadyl chestplate

Verac's plateskirt

Ranger boots

Regen bracelet

Archers ring

Rune crossbow

Unholy book

Broad-tipped bolts

I presume some of the ranging stuff is out of your price range, so just replace it with what you can afford.

Inventory:

100 diamond (e) bolts for jad

3 ranging pots (4)

9 saradomin bews (4)

the rest super restores (4)

quit