range tank name ?!

je_sui

please choose the best tank name ( i'll train the most chose )

Fake Tanker ( 1 vote )

Run Tank

Tank Ran

I Tank On U

low T A N K

Rate My Tank

I T An K

Worth Tank

Tank Only

Tankarilz

A Karil Tank ( 1 vote )

I Bow Tank

Je_Sui.png

88.5M.png - saving for further merchanting.

Home World: w8

~~~ my POH simulator ~~~

Any name without the words 'range', 'tank', 'pure', 'ownage', 'lumby', 'dds', 'strength' or leetspeek.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

i hate leetspeak, but why not "tank", "ownage,"pure" ..... as u said ?

Because any of those names gives the impression of a whiny, immature 10 year old who says 'nice prayer nerd get a life'.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

....... so names like "fzaeinfezmi" are okay

Yep, doesn't really say anything about you, good or bad. Much better then making you sound like a hyperactive child with no attention span and underdeveloped frontal lobes.

DeviledEgg24.png

Yep, doesn't really say anything about you, good or bad. Much better then making you sound like a hyperactive child with no attention span and underdeveloped frontal lobes.

if you knew anything about the brain you'd know that your frontal lobe is underdeveloped until around 18-20 :wall:

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

if you knew anything about the brain you'd know that your frontal lobe is underdeveloped until around 18-20 :wall:

That would, of course, be precisely what I was referring to. It's closer to 25 anyway.

DeviledEgg24.png

do you have to make your names so obvious?

imo non of the names come to my likings

Not trying to be mean or anything, but i agree with this guy :?

[hide=Stats]Jacobrodrig4.png[/hide]

[hide=Total Exp Today]Jacobrodrig4.png[/hide]

Talk on the phone for hours with schoolmates and you have an active social life.

Raid naxx with some schoolmates on WoW and you're a fat menace to society with no ambition or motivation.