Money Making for a Newbie!

soldadoloko

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Give us more information so we're able to help you better. As it stands, we don't know enough about your character to suggest you moneymaking methods that will suit you best. Are you F2P/P2P? As mentioned before, posting your stats would also help us help you ::' .

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

please post your stats when putting out requests like this one, include: combat, magic, wc, fishing, mining

Matt the cup

matt_the_cup.png

Barrows: Dharoks Greataxe, verac's Flail, Bolt Racks, Dragon Med

KBD: 1 X Draconic Vissage (50-50) (18/5/09), 2 X KBD heads(26/5/09 and 11/06/09) 4 X Dragon Med, dragonstone,

Treasure Trails: Rune items: 99+, Sara Shield: 1, Guthix Pl8: 1, Saradomin Stole: 1, Sara page, zammy page 2, Random items eg Mahogony Planks/runes: Countless:P

PvP items: 1X Dark Bow, 3X Dragon items, 1X corrupt dragon dagger, Mny rune/random items

Ur right, 1st of all Im p2p. and im New, like 1day Old here hehe.

My Stats are

Atk 11

Str 9

Def 6

Minin 22

Smith 8

Wc 13

fire 9

fish 2

<3 13

Sucks Huh?

I bought a steel pick and a scimmy so im pretty much broke hehe Im currently trying to make 100 Bronze Bars to Start leveling my Smith. i wana get some levels and level up some skills I just dont know where to start xD

Kaligula69.gif

Kaligula69.png

Proud Soldier of the USA Army.

When putting out requests, such as this one, giving us your stats and status (free or member) will get you better results. Most of the money making methods are stat based, and you need high stats to get them. There are ways without stats, but they usually don't net too much. I'd suggest you try getting each skill to about 30, and whichever skill you like the most, keep training that skill. Chances are, you'll be able to make money in some way from it.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Your right, i wrote down my Stats, they suck Ima just level for a week to see how far em I. :)

Btw Hail UsA ArMy 21Echo :)

proud father too. :)

I saw that after I posted it, and you can't expect to have high stats since you just started. We were all around your level at some point. It's just a matter of grinding to get your levels up a little bit. Remember, try to pick a stat you enjoy, it'll making money seem easier.

Hooah!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~