Duoing at Sara GWD?

FierceCold

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

I've read the official tip.it guide and i've watched a couple of videos, but i'm still fuzzy on some details.

I'll be 80 range, 86 def, 75 pray, and my friend is 89 range, 88 def, 73 pray.

We'll be using the reccomended setup from tryto's guide, and i was just wondering what type of numbers we'll get from this.

How many kills, duration of a normal trip, things like that. I really don't want to raise my range, but if you guys see that its absolutely neccesary for duo range, then i will obviously.

Also, when i make a first trip and do all the one time things down at gwd (i've never been), can i get my kc out of the way or will it reset when i leave?

Also, how much does each trip cost about in supplies and things?

Thanks a lot everyone!

Fierce_Cold.png

Er i'll be using tbird, and ruby bolts for the first half of zil's hp and then diamond i guess. No zgs spec.

Would 5 more levels really make me significantly more efficient?

Yes, for sure, 90+ is better...

Maybe you could consider taking another person and making it three way? Would be easier I guess.

this.

three man is more effective for cost of supples:kills

sure you get a little less from swords and hilts but you'll remake that cost from the supplies you saved while getting the drop.

2Xeo5.png

Anywhere from 150-200k a trip depending on super restores and sweet. 25 Kills really doesn't seem like much, it would probably take less then an hour inside the room. Actually you might be spending more time getting kc then actually in the room.

randomkcopyq.png

I've read the official tip.it guide and i've watched a couple of videos, but i'm still fuzzy on some details.

I'll be 80 range, 86 def, 75 pray, and my friend is 89 range, 88 def, 73 pray.

We'll be using the reccomended setup from tryto's guide, and i was just wondering what type of numbers we'll get from this.

How many kills, duration of a normal trip, things like that. I really don't want to raise my range, but if you guys see that its absolutely neccesary for duo range, then i will obviously.

Also, when i make a first trip and do all the one time things down at gwd (i've never been), can i get my kc out of the way or will it reset when i leave?

Also, how much does each trip cost about in supplies and things?

Thanks a lot everyone!

if that sig is correct

im surprised no one said this

you need 70 agility

foukouei.png