Poll  

1. 1. Poll

I've these 5 quests left to complete..

Dealing with Scabaras

Dream Mentor

Mourning's Ends - Part 2

Summer's End

While Guthix Sleeps

WGS is definitely last, currently fetching the bronze items for Dealing with Scabaras.. in which order should i complete the rest?

I would recommend Mourning's End - Part 2, then Dealing with Scabaras, then Summer's End, then Dream Mentor, then WGS. The first two could be done in either order...the MEP2 is one of the longer ones, and just a pain in the rear, so that's why I suggested getting it done first. If you're already doing DwS, then that's fine.

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

(1)Dealing with Scabaras

(2)Dream Mentor

(4)Mourning's Ends - Part 2

(3)Summer's End

(5)While Guthix Sleeps

You can probley do 1,2,3 all in one day if your really motivated enough

mep2 should be second to last seeing as it takes a larg amount of time to do and will become teduis quite fast unless u have 70+ agil

5 - for the same reasons

Kingmickez25.png

The dream mentor battles are easy as pie. I meleed the first one then safespotted next to the lectern and ranged the rest.

Summer's End is quite easy if you take enough sharks and energy potions. Keep 30-40 sharks in bank and 15 super energies. When you've lit a fire pit and the guy is attacking the beast run to the other side of the room and cut the logs.

Second room just keep running and digging holes for the core when it comes out.

Last room watch which grave the ghosts are in and when it charges attack, bless that. Don't forget sharks or energies.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I've these 5 quests left to complete..

Dealing with Scabaras

Dream Mentor

Mourning's Ends - Part 2

Summer's End

While Guthix Sleeps

WGS is definitely last, currently fetching the bronze items for Dealing with Scabaras.. in which order should i complete the rest?

Dream Mentor

MEP2

Summers End

WGS

Summers End is the hardest.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

i would advise you to not use guides on quests as that sucks much of the fun out of them..

i did mep2 without a guide...not even considering the agility part i must have used 5+ hours on getting to puzzle ready, best quest in the game imo.

but if you are only doing the quests for the rewards of the questcape and wgs you should use a guide...it's people that do that, that make the questcape less coveted

rida81.png

Rida81.png

became quest point master on: 21 dec 2007 2:43 pm

Dealing with Scabaras is done now..

Wondering if Summer's End is ok with my stats.. heard that the spirit beast is pretty tough. Same with Dream Mentor, how's hard are the 4 battles?

Summers End was harder than Mournings end Pt 2, at least for me. That quest was hard, died like 2 x's (never died on any other quest :D ) I would get summers end over with if I were you, just an opinion tho.

GL on cape!! ::'

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1