99 Mining

Tmurph2015

Wouldn't if be faster exp to mine and drop. Mining 3 and dropping 3.. Rinse. Repeat.

He did ask for the 'FASTEST' exp not what makes the most money or is the smartest etc etc..

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Quickest... so no banking.

The mine south of Piscatoris Fishing Colony is a good place to power mine iron I suppose... I strongly reccomend doing the Dealing with Scabaras quest to mine Granite though. You can probably get around 49k exp an hour doing granite with an Enchanted Water Tiara. Why wait until 80 mining when its the fastest way?

You are only a low Summon level so no Obsidian Golems or Lava Titans for you but you can still use a Desert wyrm (Level 18, lasts 19 minutes, 809 gp on the GE) which gives a +1 invisible mining boost or a Void ravager (Level 34, lasts 27 mins, 4,075 gp on the GE) which gives also gives a +1 visible boost and +1 invisible.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

i still don't know what the best one to do would be, anymore suggestions? :geek:

Well for sure, you are mining iron, since you are so set on not doing granite for some odd reason, the place can be decided on whether you plan on training your summoning so that you can get any sort of boosts, or you can go to yannile, or pictoris, mine and drop.

Also, get a few stealing creation picks for double XP

That's not the fastest. In situations where you don't lose money the SC tools/armor are only useful if you enjoy the minigame. Sure, the OP may very well love Stealing Creation but some people don't.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall: