Weekly Poll: main factor you look for in a new mini game?

n_odie

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

I would hope its for F2P since that would be the only way I can play it :oops: , but reading about a great P2P game would be interesting too. ::' If I was somehow member though, and get to choose, I would go for a balance between fun and good rewards. Too fun with no rewards might just drain time, and a lot of rewards but no fun isn't worth it, because RuneScape is made for people to have fun.

I can't find the kill other players option?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nice

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

Actually, i like different things about it. though i voted for rewards, a team and how fun the mini is is also very important. All things accounted for i'd say they all go hand in hand though.

Off Topic: n_odie i randomly visited your page and saw smallville under "interests." Just thought i'd mention how awesome that is...fan myself. \' totally pissed no new ep on thurs, and as it seems no new ep this thurs either. :x But on the bright side Lana's gone :thumbsup: \' lolz :lol:

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

I voted for rewards but I actually look for a balance between rewards and fun 8-)

Slightly Off Topic:

I don't really like Soul Wars.The rewards in my opinion aren't worth the 20 Minutes the game takes up.If your team loses you get barely anything and you can't really control how well your team does because the teams are so big #-o .Smaller teams or rewards based on personal performance please? :pray:

Pwning Myself :wall: :

But who am I to question JaGex (put correct punctuation here) the wonderful people who bring me this amazingly affordable game?

I really should have paid more attention in English Class. :roll:

PS:Me In English Class -------> =P~

I resemble that remark!

Achieved quest cape for first time on: 4-2-09 WOOHOO!

Beat Nomad on 6-24-10 WOOHOO!.

331bfcd139.png

Teamwork and score board

Its nice to have other people help u to get a job done like trouble brewing

As a counter point

You should get a team score and a individual points

In case your team fails but u still get rewarded for your handwork

Kingmickez25.png

I hate Stealing creation. It's no fun. The rewards are good, but why should I do something I don't enjoy?

I chompy hunt. It has no rewards, no items, no exp, but it's fun to me, so I'll pull out my bow every once in awhile and shoot a few birds out of the sky.

Fun is all that matters. It's a game.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

xp and rewards

but i hate soul wars

range is incredibly fail in that game because you cant collect your bolts with the accumulator forcing you to use crappy ones resulting in you being a whipping boy for meleers :wall:

plus the soul wars xp rewards all suck (except for maybe hp?)

and the game isnt fun when your opposing team has 20 lvl 138 ancienters camping your graveyard with barrage #-o

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.