Can someone mak me a Siggy :)(omg update)

spacheco

It would be greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:

:o cant beleive i forgot to add details :( a siggeh thats runescape related like Pixel sig of feeding crawling hand pet..? and that mudkip one is hawt ;O

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

First, this should belong in The Art Bazarr.

Second, you need to be more specific, don't just say "I want a sig".

And third, enjoy. I think this is my best piece yet:

x0wo03.jpg

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

It takes years to make a piece, as vibrant, and wonderful as that. One can simply not tut it, they have to learn it. Why, I think this style good lead me to being the top Graphic Artist in the world. Employers will have me on the top of their lists. I shall rule the world with my awesome signature, known as, the scribble that I made! that was ripped from Nadril.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

It takes years to make a piece, as vibrant, and wonderful as that. One can simply not tut it, they have to learn it. Why, I think this style good lead me to being the top Graphic Artist in the world. Employers will have me on the top of their lists. I shall rule the world with my awesome signature, known as, the scribble that I made! that was ripped from Nadril.

i wurshippin joo

i wurshippin joo

Why thank you, grass hopper. Maybe one day if you strive, you can be as great as I am, and achieve the status and reputation that I have accomplished.

ojdv.jpg

i wurshippin joo

Why thank you, grass hopper. Maybe one day if you strive, you can be as great as I am, and achieve the status and reputation that I have accomplished.

Eye arr padawan 8-)

How much for a piece of your art Ouchy?

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

How much for a piece of your art Ouchy?

The price of my art cannot be put into dollars. The sedimentary value of something as this would not even be compared to the Mona Lisa.

Does $3 Septillion sound okay? I prefer cash.

ojdv.jpg

My fav sig

rickaskly.jpg

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

I really like your use of jpg-i-faction, it gives the signature a 'shabby' look

EDIT: i had to try some of this hawtness

siggeh.png

and i think i still have a sig lying around:

mudkipsig2.png

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

bump.. >.<

*Smacks with newspaper* Stop bumping this. I highly doubt someone will make you a pixel signature. Uno' is the most likely candidate, but she is booked up.

ojdv.jpg