Places for 99 woodcutting party (F2P)

wcingisbad

I was thinking of some nice places to get 99 woodcutting at.

-Ice mountain, the top of F2P world.

-The yews behind the Lumbridge general store, where everything started.

If you got any other idea, please post.

Thanks.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

A place that has a tree you can cut

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

lol im also currently working on getting my 99 wc in f2p. i would go to someplace u think is special to you in runescape. Im thinking about getting my 99 when i hit 98 at the entrance to the entrance to the ice giants cave because i like the scenary there lolz. its just whatever you think is special.

ps. get some friends to come with u. when u do figure out where PM me (Slifer king1) ill come :D :thumbsup: \:D/

slifer_king1.png

well sed :thumbsup:

Well my view on the matter is:

First and fore most its a game and they are pixels so what the hell difference does it make if u achieve having poured enough of your life into it to get 13 mil xp next to a few green pixels tht denote grass or some red pixels tht denote a demon.

Secondly a lvl 99 picture will be posted somewhere viewed a few times get some congrats and then forgotten, the level itself and the cape is the lasting thing that people will see so what the heck diff does the pic location make?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

First and fore most its a game and they are pixels so what the hell difference does it make if u achieve having poured enough of your life into it to get 13 mil xp next to a few green pixels tht denote grass or some red pixels tht denote a demon.

Secondly a lvl 99 picture will be posted somewhere viewed a few times get some congrats and then forgotten, the level itself and the cape is the lasting thing that people will see so what the heck diff does the pic location make?

hes f2p so theres no cape :(

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

Wow, sorry for making a help thread on help and advice. I hope I don't get IP banned or something.

And warcraft53 and Slifer King1 you are free to come, my private chat is on.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

i'd say Crandor But I just chekked and Couldn't find any tree U can cut #-o

Near the make over mage!

She's Ftw <3:

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

i'd say Crandor But I just chekked and Couldn't find any tree U can cut #-o

Near the make over mage!

She's Ftw <3:

And how do you know "she" is female? ::'

I'm also trying for 99 wc in f2p. I think I've settled Lumbridge was well. I always like to finish where I've started.

I'm assuming you didn't have a celebration or take a cool screen of any of your 99's?

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

People are probably going to attack me for this :roll: , but if you are into fast exp over cash, i would cut oaks. I'll tell you why: Oaks are much faster exp than willows, you only recieve 40exp per oak, HOWEVER you recieve oak logs at a steady pace rather than willows randomly. I tested 30 minutes of each and at my wc level, oaks are better. Whats also nice is that oaks are 10gp ea more than willows and actually sell which is nice.

If you are only into cash, yews in fally or varrock are the way to go. :thumbsup:

Crazeattic.png

99 Fletching - 08/14/08

Fire Cape - 3/7/09

Quest Cape - 12/29/09

99 Defense - 3/17/10

People are probably going to attack me for this :roll: , but if you are into fast exp over cash, i would cut oaks. I'll tell you why: Oaks are much faster exp than willows, you only recieve 40exp per oak, HOWEVER you recieve oak logs at a steady pace rather than willows randomly. I tested 30 minutes of each and at my wc level, oaks are better. Whats also nice is that oaks are 10gp ea more than willows and actually sell which is nice.

If you are only into cash, yews in fally or varrock are the way to go. :thumbsup:

Re: Places to level 99 woodcutting (F2P)

That seems to be true but you have to consider that your level is 74. Once you hit around 90 or so willows may start to outpace oaks, and therefore the oaks would only be better xp for a limited time.

Although that's interesting, I think I'll look into it.