Stat Spy, is it really that bad?

fenrir321

I've never had the fun of doing this, since I don't have the ability to cast Lunar Spells yet. @_@

I've been stat spied a few times. Sometimes multiple times in a row by the same person. They must think it will annoy me. But it doesn't. XD

Once I scared away this mage who thought he was better then me before he stat spied me. Poor guy ran away after accusing me of having nooby "everything." :lol:

29y32nr.png

Rarest Drop: Obsidian Cape x3, TzHaar-Ket/Xil

after reading this tread i got on lunar (potted up b/c im noob) and spied on people.

Got a few "stalker!" but it was fun rofl.

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

I liked telling them I was psychic by yelling their worst scores out loud :lol: . Always good embarassing a level 89 when they have 4 farming and level 10 hunter 8-) .

I fail to see what is embarrassing about that.

Agreed, making yourself feel good by mocking someone's stats on a game is more embarrassing than having those stats, imo. o_O

Are you serious? You actually consider poking fun at someone cyber bullying? Enjoy cutting yourself while I have fun in a damn game.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

I liked telling them I was psychic by yelling their worst scores out loud :lol: . Always good embarassing a level 89 when they have 4 farming and level 10 hunter 8-) .

I fail to see what is embarrassing about that.

Agreed, making yourself feel good by mocking someone's stats on a game is more embarrassing than having those stats, imo. o_O

Are you serious? You actually consider poking fun at someone cyber bullying? Enjoy cutting yourself while I have fun in a damn game.

Don't think I said anything about "cyber bullying" o_O Just that it's pretty pathetic that you have nothing better to do than pick on someone's stats on a game :lol:

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

What's wrong with making fun of them?

I found a lvl 124 with 17 herblore.... And that was BEFORE summoning.

So? Why should people train anything they don't like? 124 combat means they like COMBAT not that they like to train every single one of their skills up evenly.