Things that annoy the hell out of you

Flodder450

Kids that run to the lunch line at school. Seriously, school lunch is usually crappy anyways. <_<

I'd like to agree with this and expand on it. At my school there is a group of black kids that I refer as the Fat Albert Gang (they dress brightly and wear funny beanies and wool caps all year round) that ALWAYS cuts in line and takes forever to get lunch, and the campus people don't do [cabbage] about it, yet if anyone else tries to cut they send them to the back of the line -.-

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kids that run to the lunch line at school. Seriously, school lunch is usually crappy anyways. <_<

I'd like to agree with this and expand on it. At my school there is a group of black kids that I refer as the Fat Albert Gang (they dress brightly and wear funny beanies and wool caps all year round) that ALWAYS cuts in line and takes forever to get lunch, and the campus people don't do [cabbage] about it, yet if anyone else tries to cut they send them to the back of the line -.-

It would be racist.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

It would be racist.

Oh yeah, I forgot, it's only racist if it happens to non-whites.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Honestly, nothing is racist until someone talks about black people. (I don't know if I posted this here before.) We made fun of Asians all the time in English class and as soon as my friend made a black joke people freaked out.

Oh well, I make fun of all races.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Not thinking homosexuality should be called marriage=homophobe. Not scared of them, just disagree with the whole "its marriage" thingy.

People who can't logically argue their point.

People who can't sing insisting on doing so, loudly. (Sometimes 6 years of voice training is a pain...)

People who insist the American constitution is a live document, or that the founders were deists.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Alright, I need to bring this up.

The idiots who decide how to spend school funds. My high school is currently demanding a huge increase in their funding, claiming they're waaay short of what they need. We aren't even allowed to write on some papers anymore because the same ones will be used in the next classes. We don't have enough of anything.

Meanwhile, because of the ridiculous emphasis on sports here, the school district recently bought a HUGE amount of neighboring land and built 3 soccer fields, 2 handball courts, and 4 tennis courts. Inside the main building, we have a complete weight room, 2 full sized and fully equipped gyms, and a pool. Now, as icing on the cake, they've purchased an additional chunk of the surrounding area and are currently building a football field, grandstands and all.

And they want more money when they're not spending what they have wisely?

This sums it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S55lpWnTOZk

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I get annoyed so much by people repeatedly asking you for something...

I also get annoyed at people thinking sexuality can get in the way of relationships

and also at these types of threads 8-)

also FRED AND BOXY. :angry:

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!