Things that annoy the hell out of you

Flodder450

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

icon_thumbsd.gif

Cbf to make transparent. Gimp takes too long to open.

Cbf?

<-- not a computer person.

Can't be [bleep]ed.

I find it annoying how some people put spaces before their fullstops/exclamation marks, like this .

And then they constantly say oi .

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

icon_thumbsd.gif

Cbf?

Can't be [bleep]ed.

I find it annoying how some people put spaces before their fullstops/exclamation marks, like this .

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

icon_thumbsd.gif

Cbf?

Can't be [bleep].

It's worse when they do this.

Sentenceblahblahblah.Moresentenceblah.

^

No space after the period!

There's technically supposed to be 2 spaces after the period. Don't know that anyone ever actually does that, though.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

icon_thumbsd.gif

Cbf?

Can't be [bleep].

^

There's technically supposed to be 2 spaces after the period. Don't know that anyone ever actually does that, though.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

icon_thumbsd.gif

Cbf?

Can't be [bleep].

^

This type of forum will not let you do more than one space after a period.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

icon_thumbsd.gif

Cbf?

Can't be [bleep].

^

This type of forum will not let you do more than one space after a period.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

icon_thumbsd.gif

Cbf?

Can't be [bleep].

^

There's technically supposed to be 2 spaces after the period. Don't know that anyone ever actually does that, though

I do it all the time. It kills me to have less than two spaces between sentences, although I will do it if I go over by like one short word on a paragraph. Unless I need length for a paper and then I try to do that. Also, on a slightly related note, if you need to write a paper that has to be a certain length and you're having trouble writing that much, go to replace, and change all periods(full stops) to size 16, assuming you're supposed to use size 12. It'll add a lot more than you'd expect.

Ninja'd: All my periods have two spaces after them, don't they? I'm pretty sure you can.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

icon_thumbsd.gif

Cbf?

Can't be [bleep].

^

There's technically supposed to be 2 spaces after the period. Don't know that anyone ever actually does that, though

I do it all the time. It kills me to have less than two spaces between sentences, although I will do it if I go over by like one short word on a paragraph. Unless I need length for a paper and then I try to do that. Also, on a slightly related note, if you need to write a paper that has to be a certain length and you're having trouble writing that much, go to replace, and change all periods(full stops) to size 16, assuming you're supposed to use size 12. It'll add a lot more than you'd expect.

Ninja'd: All my periods have two spaces after them, don't they? I'm pretty sure you can.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

icon_thumbsd.gif

Cbf?

Can't be [bleep].

^

Yea, yours do, so do mine for that post. You can only see it in a quote, though.

And I do that period thing all the time :lol: Except lately I've actually been running out of room with normal sized periods.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

icon_thumbsd.gif

Cbf?

Can't be [bleep].

^

Yea, yours do, so do mine for that post. You can only see it in a quote, though.

And I do that period thing all the time :lol: Except lately I've actually been running out of room with normal sized periods.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Why?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Why?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I believe it's called a full stop.

Not period. Silly Americans. :shame:

Ya, period has a whole 'nother meaning :uhh:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I believe it's called a full stop.

Not period. Silly Americans. :shame: