Things that annoy the hell out of you

Flodder450

How the word "troll" is terribly overused on these forums. Seriously, just because you're mad at someone does not make them a troll.

Oh, and also "tool" as an insult. It sounds so lame.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the word "troll" is terribly overused on these forums. Seriously, just because you're mad at someone does not make them a troll.

Oh, and also "tool" as an insult. It sounds as lame as "doofus".

Don't be trolling. :lol:

I agree with you though. People assume that users are trolling and just throw the term out there.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I hate it when my throat is layered with mucus and I have to spit for like an hour. I have congestion problems.

Yes, this. It happens to me every morning ...

Also, exams take the jam out of my doughnut. And being sleepy really annoys. Especially when I'm studying.

I'm like [bleep]. Don't sleep now. C'mon. Your hands hurt - just lie down. Half an hour.

Like I did today. Slept at 6PM, woke up at 6:40. Lay in bed till 7PM. Had dinner. Back to studying at 7:30 PM. Damn it.

Now it's 11:22 and debating whether to go on for another hour - because I don't have morning [stuff] tomorrow. :wall:

And this crack is the [bleep]ing bomb.

I hate allergies. I don't even know what it is I'm allergic to, not like there's a bunch of pollen at this time of year. But my eyes are red from scratching and rubbing.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Ooh, another thing that really annoys me is popsicle brands that give you two sticks to a package. Seriously, I never want both but I feel bad for leaving an open package in the freezer where it dries out and loses its taste.

The worst has got to be the sausage-link style, hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about. I used to get them all the time when I was a kid but I havn't seen one of those popsicles in a while.

Agreed. I remember troll was used in the extreme cases. Now its being thrown left and right. -.-

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I forget if I already posted this, I probably did.

But I hate it when people hear certain words and then automatically think of what everyone else has told them it is.

My main example for this is Satanism. People will automatically go "Devil worshiper" or something.

That is right in some cases, but people have no idea what LaVeyan Satanism is, even though it is the bigger form of Satanism (I think.)

If I get the chance to do a presentation on my subject of choice this school year, it will definitely be about LaVeyan Satanism and the general ignorance to it.

Take note, I am not a Satanist in any way, although I agree with some of their ideas and concepts it is not for me.

(Theistic Satanism may be stupider then Christianity.)

Edit: just some random thing I remembered reading about. In this magazine or whatever these kids sacrificed animals to the devil and finally ended up killing some kid. But what is curious is that the article said they were in possession of a Satanic Bible. This makes no sense because LaVeyan wrote the satanic bible (I'm pretty sure) and he condemns the practice of killing or harming an animal for ritual or magical purposes. So I guess Satanists (Or wannabe don't know what the hell their doing stupid kids) also are guilty of picking and choosing random passages to follow and ones not to like so many other religions.

I probably screwed something up somewhere in there so no one try and tear me apart to hard. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

You're in a classroom, you find yourself stuck on a certan question. You ask your question, and the teacher walks over, comes up and leans over your shoulder and talks to explain stuff, covering you in foul odours of bad breath.

That irritates me to no ends, and the fact that it happens so many freakin' times annoy me.

Oh and the embarrassment of teenage boys... having a banana in your pocket in the worst of circumstances -.-

I forget if I already posted this, I probably did.

But I hate it when people hear certain words and then automatically think of what everyone else has told them it is.

My main example for this is Satanism. People will automatically go "Devil worshiper" or something.

That is right in some cases, but people have no idea what LaVeyan Satanism is, even though it is the bigger form of Satanism (I think.)

If I get the chance to do a presentation on my subject of choice this school year, it will definitely be about LaVeyan Satanism and the general ignorance to it.

Take note, I am not a Satanist in any way, although I agree with some of their ideas and concepts it is not for me.

(Theistic Satanism may be stupider then Christianity.)

Edit: just some random thing I remembered reading about. In this magazine or whatever these kids sacrificed animals to the devil and finally ended up killing some kid. But what is curious is that the article said they were in possession of a Satanic Bible. This makes no sense because LaVeyan wrote the satanic bible (I'm pretty sure) and he condemns the practice of killing or harming an animal for ritual or magical purposes. So I guess Satanists (Or wannabe don't know what the hell their doing stupid kids) also are guilty of picking and choosing random passages to follow and ones not to like so many other religions.

I probably screwed something up somewhere in there so no one try and tear me apart to hard. :lol:

Wow, LaVeyan Satanism is pretty interesting, I agree with pretty much everything they say (I don't exactly go with the eye-for-an-eye policy) but wow, thanks for that post, I never knew that.

Most people think they know everything when they actually know nothing at all. Well that's how it is in my classes at least. People try and make fun of me for being atheist or they randomly shout it out like it makes me different. Its hilarious though, when I criticize their religion they basically plug their ears and go NO NO NO.

Hrm I wonder what the initial reaction of people would be if I lied and said I was a satanist. I'm guessing it would be :shock: and possibly some profanity.

Also interesting, in my "advisory" class I have a person who sits by me and says his friend is a Satanist. I asked him what he thought that was and he basically ignored the question a few times so I just gave up. But the friend probably thought the Satanic Bible was actually worshiping Satan and actually tried to practice some theistic Satanism bull [cabbage].

:lol:

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

People who just can't grasp the concept of math and numbers. If you've never been taught something it's fine but when you repeatedly don't get it I have urges to stab you with my pencil.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

People who just can't grasp the concept of math and numbers. If you've never been taught something it's fine but when you repeatedly don't get it I have urges to stab you with my pencil.

I'm struggling with Trigonometry. Does that count?

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

I got the lowest mark in my end of school year tests in my maths class.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Why?

Some people have trouble with grasping the knowledge of how to do it.

I hope they stab you repeatedly with pencils.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

That only bothers me when the people don't even try to learn it and don't pay attention at all.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

That only bothers me when the people don't even try to learn it and don't pay attention at all.

Oh yeah, it's annoying when those who don't make the effort complain.

But honestly, if you do make the effort, but still can't do it, then it's a bit annoying when someone has violent urges towards you.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

When I'm using an iPod (whether is be mine, or someone else's), and there are duplicates of artists. Even if one is the same artist featuring someone else, if there are two separate artist categories for the same person, it pisses me off. Same with songs, if they are spelled wrong or the capitilization is weird, it annoys me to no end (I HATE when a title is "Another Version Of The Truth" instead of "Another Version of the Truth" or something similar).

Also, when the album cover is bad quality / a weird size. I always write down mistakes and fix them as soon as I have access to a computer.

When I'm using an iPod (whether is be mine, or someone else's), and there are duplicates of artists. Even if one is the same artist featuring someone else, if there are two separate artist categories for the same person, it pisses me off. Same with songs, if they are spelled wrong or the capitilization is weird, it annoys me to no end (I HATE when a title is "Another Version Of The Truth" instead of "Another Version of the Truth" or something similar).

Also, when the album cover is bad quality / a weird size. I always write down mistakes and fix them as soon as I have access to a computer.

YES ME TOO :lol: One time I just went through all my music and made a little list of what needed to be fixed. #-o

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.