mining, don't do it- waste of time

fireside8

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Mining is just one of those hard,slow skills where you don't earn a great deal of cash while training. Mining iron with a kyatt i can make somewhere around 90k proft/hr

(similar to wcing yews as far as I'm aware). Using this method the skill is similar to wcing in profits and xp with the exeption of effort (clicking ~400k iron ores would be kind of hard on the wrists ^.^).

4D485FC689.png

4d485fc689.png

4d485fc689.png

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't it be made just a bit easier?

For RC, you can train very fast if you are rich by using runners and also make a profit if you craft nature/whatever runes.

The fastest way to train Runecrafting is through the ZMI altar.

Rune mining is better money than Runecrafting until 91 RC.

Runecrafting requires more attention and micromanagement for slower experience assuming max speeds at ZMI compared to max speeds mining granite.

Mining does not need to be made easier because it is not all that difficult in the first place, and at the relatively low level of 85, you can make nearly as much cash per hour as 91 Runecrafting.

Why DOES it need to be made easier? Why is it absolutely essential to the gameplay experience of all players that mining be made easier?

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Why can't it be made just a bit easier?

For RC, you can train very fast if you are rich by using runners and also make a profit if you craft nature/whatever runes.

The fastest way to train Runecrafting is through the ZMI altar.

Rune mining is better money than Runecrafting until 91 RC.

Runecrafting requires more attention and micromanagement for slower experience assuming max speeds at ZMI compared to max speeds mining granite.

Mining does not need to be made easier because it is not all that difficult in the first place, and at the relatively low level of 85, you can make nearly as much cash per hour as 91 Runecrafting.

Why DOES it need to be made easier? Why is it absolutely essential to the gameplay experience of all players that mining be made easier?

What he said.

Running DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE. It's that simple. With the 60k trade limit and the 30k xp per day assist limit, it's extremely inefficient.

That being said, after 88 rc, world 16 assist airs does beat ZMI for xp, but only for 30k xp per day.

ZMI is the best RC xp. You can't really argue against that. Maybe before the trade limit, this would've been more comparable, but what has happened has happened.

I can't believe you still haven't gotten the point. Mining doesn't NEED a change. You don't try to fix what isn't broken. Mining is not broken. It's one of the best moneymaking skills in the game, and (for its benefits) is easy enough. I understand that it's a pain to train, I know how that feels. But you really have to learn to accept it for what it is, because if you change it, you risk destroying everything that is good in mining. N

I don't see what you mean by a "little" change. Mining doesn't need that either. You want to make it faster? 80k xp per hour is fast as anything. You can't ask for better. That tops over half of the other skills, and it's just about free to train (cost maybe 200-400k or so to 99?). I know for sure you don't mean to make the skill more profitable. It certainly doesn't need that. I'm betting you want it to be less labor-intensive. Am I correct? If that's the case, then I'll just point to all the posts I've already written.