skill cape question.

sliferking1

ok seeing as i cant make up my mind about the skill cape I want to get i want you guys to decide for me.

Since i will be a member once again in a couple of weeks i want to know what skill cape i should try for since i like these three

quest cape,wc,fishing.

knowing the requirements for the quest cape im kinda leaning towoards that one since i like it the best and the challenge of getting all those skill requirements. anyway what do you guys think i should go for because im devoted nomatter what and i need something to do lol.

ps. im haveing trouble finding my timezone in the control panel. i cant seem to find timezone for usa Alabama. i know its central but i cant seem to find it. can anyone give me a hand. thx

slifer_king1.png

Fishing is a pretty adorable cape, go for that after quest. Since you love questing more, it's only reasonable to get that first :thumbsup:

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Go for the Quest Cape, since you seem more interested in that.

Also, for the time (it's also my time), it's listed as: [uTC - 6] Central Standard Time.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I'd say WC, but that's only cuz i like WC :D

[hide=Stats]Jacobrodrig4.png[/hide]

[hide=Total Exp Today]Jacobrodrig4.png[/hide]

Talk on the phone for hours with schoolmates and you have an active social life.

Raid naxx with some schoolmates on WoW and you're a fat menace to society with no ambition or motivation.

Go for 99 Slayer. DO IT.

You'll have 99 in one of the slowest skills in the game. You'll have maxed melee stats, and close to 99 Summoning and 99 Ranged.

DO IT DO IT DO IT.

well i like slayer and all but not that much :P.

anyway if u wanna help plz pick one of the three choices :P

slifer_king1.png

What happened to you getting 99 prayer?

ok nobody likes a smart *cabbage*

and if u want to help please just read what i posted thank you.

:lol: okayy, well I say fishing, calming, not to time consuming, and you can get a solid profit and a moderately pretty cape.

im actually suprised you remembered that last post. and while im getting my quest cape ill think about that prayer cape :)

You'd be surprised at the things I remember, and for sure, you should aim for it.

Alright, alright... srs bsns taim.

Get a quest cape first. That will give you fairly balanced stats, which you need. I'd say go for 99 Hunter. It's fast, profitable, and (in my opinion,) fun.

If you really want to AFK it, just do fishing.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

well keep in mind im still f2p. and im getting all the requirments for the skill cape i can right now before i become mems. anyway is there any good tactics or things i can do to get my f2p stats up to the requirments a little faster? thanks guys

slifer_king1.png

well keep in mind im still f2p. and im getting all the requirments for the skill cape i can right now before i become mems. anyway is there any good tactics or things i can do to get my f2p stats up to the requirments a little faster? thanks guys

Yes. Get p2p and utilize the superior training methods therein.

dgs5.jpg

once again nobody likes a smart *cabbage* lol

i will be getting p2p very soon. im asking while im getting all required stats for the quest cape in f2p what can i do to boost my xp/hr so i can try to gain as many lvls in this short amount of time before i become p2p again.

slifer_king1.png

once again nobody likes a smart *cabbage* lol

i will be getting p2p very soon. im asking while im getting all required stats for the quest cape in f2p what can i do to boost my xp/hr so i can try to gain as many lvls in this short amount of time before i become p2p again.

There are guides on these forums that will give you the best training methods in f2p.

dgs5.jpg

There are guides on these forums that will give you the best training methods in f2p.

im set on getting the quest cape :)

anyway are you talking about the AOW. if not would you be so kind as to give me the link.

thanks for all your help rune tipiters :ohnoes: \' ::' :thumbsup: :D :thumbup: :mrgreen:

slifer_king1.png

If you are looking to get all your stats up for Quest Cape while you are still f2p then you might consider training smithing some. You definitely need to get that up to be able to get Quest Cape. Maybe make steel bars and sell them and make a little profit on the way. Others may have better ideas or suggestions as far as smithing for you.

I am sure I speak for a lot of others, but at least for me personally. You are asking about a broad range of skills what should I do? I myself have all the required levels for Quest Cape, but I don't remember what they all are. You asking a question like you are leaves a lot of guesswork to anyone that may be willing to help.

I suggest you figuring out what all skills you need to get up for the Quest Cape and figure out which ones you can actually raise on f2p. You could then make a list of them and say these are the skills I need to/want to raise while I am still f2p. You might get a lot better feedback from people willing to help.

I find this a lot on these boards. People asking for questions and leaving a lot of guesswork for responders to do instead of doing some simple things to make it easier for people to help. I don't mind helping. But I am sure not going to look at your stats, look up the requirements, see which ones you need to raise, then give suggestions.

Good luck

in4F.gif

• 3 weeks later...