56 to 63 theif without mini-games

skylor12344

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Well you took out all the good ways of training thieving -.- Master farmers are your best bet if you don't wanna bandit, pp or sg.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

well since i cant bank in that place i dont want to do p p because it would be too much of a hassle to go back and forth between shanty and soph

Complete Contact! and you'll have a bank in soph.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

im not doing any quests until i have all the stats to get my quest cape so doing contact isnt going to happen for a while

That seems really pointless as you get a lot of experience for doing quests. This saves a lot of training in turn saving a lot of money.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

yup. pyramid plunder is the best way. you'll need to finish contact! which isnt a very long quest... and you get 7k thieving and 2 7k exp lamps. not too bad there, seeing that you're prob lvling thieving for your quest cape.

other than that, you can do master farmers, which gets you some good seeds (rarely).. but its pretty much boring and slow.

use your penguin points on them and you'll be at 63 in no time.