Fire Lighters

Dire_Wolf

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Ehh. Jagex needs to spice up TT, period. Make firelighters tradable and rare, and require them in some sort of super potion in combination with other rare, expensive items. Maybe make it a boost for summoning, a few levels so you can summon something higher then your level once. Impractical for regular use, but perfect for just trying out an item.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Ehh. Jagex needs to spice up TT, period. Make firelighters tradable and rare, and require them in some sort of super potion in combination with other rare, expensive items. Maybe make it a boost for summoning, a few levels so you can summon something higher then your level once. Impractical for regular use, but perfect for just trying out an item.

THAT would be nice.

Its a fun item...Get them yourself.

Your annoying as always. This rant was not because of my own selfish reasons (Not that i am selfish), but it was on behalf of those who loves doing Parties in Runescape. And you respond by saying that?

Fire lighters is is very lots fun for many people and i am 100% sure if it was trade able, players would love them.

For info i got over 240+ total of all fire lighters. Where 157 is same colour...

How big of a fool are you?

How about you cook food on firelighters, and the food also gives bonuses depending on the color, like restoring prayer, summon, or boosting combat stats.

The food would be non-tradeable, as well as the firelighters.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

How about you cook food on firelighters, and the food also gives bonuses depending on the color, like restoring prayer, summon, or boosting combat stats.

This is not a suggestion, just a rant about something that should have been tradeable. But if you want it that way, go suggest it i guess :arrow:

This is not a suggestion, just a rant about something that should have been tradeable. But if you want it that way, go suggest it i guess :arrow:

True. Firelighters would own if tradeable for things like 99 parties and clan meetings. :thumbup:

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

True. Firelighters would own if tradeable for things like 99 parties and clan meetings. :thumbup:

Not to mention people would earn on it (Those who do clue) and it would make alot other do clues, which maybe gives more 3rd age?

They probably would be a useless, almost worthless item; they are fairly common, and unpopular at parties. Most people I know simply drop them. They need to have a use, maybe something like I suggested, before they are made tradable.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

They probably would be a useless, almost worthless item; they are fairly common, and unpopular at parties. Most people I know simply drop them. They need to have a use, maybe something like I suggested, before they are made tradable.

Online games is loved because of the interaction with other players. Many people love to do stuff in the game together...

One of them would be making Words/Letters with Fire lighters ;) Just that many players don't know of them, because it can't be traded so they don't see it to often.

What's the difference from normal firelighters? They look the same from the minimap, and IMO regular fires look cooler. There's a reason no one uses them - give them an actual use, or they will just be worthless junk.

DeviledEgg24.png

A super basic idea for them to be used is to combine them somehow with Pyrelord pouches to make colored Pyrelords, similar to how the different types of Cockatrices can be made using different eggs. Or just be able to use the fire lighter on the summoned Pyrelord familiar to change him once he's been summoned.

Again, perpetually useless, but a cool use for them. Blue, purple, white, etc Pyrelords. Fun.

Unless there's motivation besides pretty colors, your not going to see them being used. I virtually never see cockatrices, and the ones I do are usually the cheapest color.

DeviledEgg24.png

Unless there's motivation besides pretty colors, your not going to see them being used. I virtually never see cockatrices, and the ones I do are usually the cheapest color.

Even if they were useful, they must first be tradeable.

So first of all: make them tradeable.

What good will that do? You'll end up with them crashing from whatever price Jagex sets to the price floor, remaining unsellable until an actual use is given them, after which they will be unbuyable for max and skyrocket up, ride the price roller coaster for a month or two, and finally settle on a price (probably near the initial one Jagex set).

Or you could give a use to them while untradable, motivating people to do clue scrolls and making the price level out very quickly in the first week or two.

DeviledEgg24.png

Not likely. People drop them by the hundreds; I would gladly dump all of mine in the GE for 100 ea, if I hadn't dropped them long ago. Jagex would probably set a price cap of a few hundred GP to keep them from dropping for months, making them a 'junk' item.

DeviledEgg24.png

Not likely. People drop them by the hundreds; I would gladly dump all of mine in the GE for 100 ea, if I hadn't dropped them long ago. Jagex would probably set a price cap of a few hundred GP to keep them from dropping for months, making them a 'junk' item.

There are alot players who likes to fool around than focus on skills/items/gold. I am sure they would like the firelighters, not to mention i would like to use some at drop parties myself.