Loth is back :O A bit rusty though. rate this

Loth

Brilliant.

Remove the demon thing and try and blend the name more.

as it stands by my rating system you're at 8/10 which is excellent, fix the two things above and it's 9.5/10 :)

I really like that sort of art.

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

Brilliant.

Remove the demon thing and try and blend the name more.

as it stands by my rating system you're at 8/10 which is excellent, fix the two things above and it's 9.5/10 :)

I really like that sort of art.

No!, the demosn is ok, just change the color of it, and blend the name.

komododabst3cn.png

Stolen renders :lol:

I am one of the old sigmakers on this forum that, when I was active, daily cussed att people for using others work.

I have used 4 pictures in this sig and all are stock photos execpt for the devil. And I got permission to use the devil. Although I changed it a bit.

And I know the devil looks out of place, I wanted it to look more like a shadow walking away with the girls soul. :shock:

I guess it needs some more work.

And what do you mean by blending the name?

Oo, where'd you get pictures of the girl? I'd like to see the originals.

I think the signature would benefit from a border, and as others said, a rehashing of the demon. :wink:

I have been using my current sig for ages, devil dante wanted one like it so I made him one.

Sir Loth, I've had the name Loth here for more then a year, so no I haven't stolen your name :P

Thanks for all the nice replies, I have tried to fix the deamon and I've added the girls soul :D

awdawdawagrgeffeeffeeffe6xa.jpg

Nifty.

Yes the demon thing really distracts me from the girl.

Also, blend the girl laying down more. The lighting is different, and you can tell. You may want to feather her edges a bit, or adjust the levels.

Otherwise it's pretty cool. I like when people don't use anime characters in their sig, that shows an utter lack of talent. Incorporating a human being into it on the other hand, requires massive crative skills as well as talent.

does being an old sigmaker make u 'better' or something? i bet i can date back farther then u... but that dosnt matter does it? this is dissucion forum is about media, so if u dont mind everyone stop talking about stealing names ect.

the sig, is very boreing... hmm, i cant lay my finger on it... i dont really like the blueish look, blue is a depressing color. it looks like a forest sorta of? so maybe green would be a more relivent color? and with the soul talk maybe a little white?

does being an old sigmaker make u 'better' or something? i bet i can date back farther then u... but that dosnt matter does it? this is dissucion forum is about media, so if u dont mind everyone stop talking about stealing names ect.

the sig, is very boreing... hmm, i cant lay my finger on it... i dont really like the blueish look, blue is a depressing color. it looks like a forest sorta of? so maybe green would be a more relivent color? and with the soul talk maybe a little white?

When did I ever say I was "better" then any1 else? And no you wouldn't be dated further back then me. I was doing sigs on the forum before scapeboard. I just said I have been around tip.it forums for the last 3 years so I haven't stolen this name. I've had it for a very long time.

First of it's boring and second it's not really a happy sig is it? It's suposed to be depressing. It's a girl who has commited suecide, and the deamon is there to collect her soul. Tell me what's not depressing about that?

crucifyed4us thx for the input. I have changed a few things, in the bottom of page 1 is the updated version. Maybe I should put that in the first post.

The girl laying down is taken in different light, and I just didn't think any1 would notice the light difference :o Guess I have to play around with that now aswell.

When did I ever say I was "better" then any1 else? And no you wouldn't be dated further back then me. I was doing sigs on the forum before scapeboard. I just said I have been around tip.it forums for the last 3 years so I haven't stolen this name. I've had it for a very long time.

First of it's boring and second it's not really a happy sig is it? It's suposed to be depressing. It's a girl who has commited suecide, and the deamon is there to collect her soul. Tell me what's not depressing about that?

crucifyed4us thx for the input. I have changed a few things, in the bottom of page 1 is the updated version. Maybe I should put that in the first post.

The girl laying down is taken in different light, and I just didn't think any1 would notice the light difference :o Guess I have to play around with that now aswell.

oh yes i forgot about her suicide, my bad. but i still think the blue is boring. but ive always fancide green considering its not as highly used (as blu). and it would look pretty dang nice with them trees.... but thats just my c/c, take it or leave it. but plz consider.

Lol Loth came back recently? Well I just did too, and I've been keeping up with gfx as well (my sig is totally outdated though). Very nice work as usual, I remember you being a speed demon when it came to progress.

Cornman, for this sig I wanted a kinda of depressing boring look. I know green looks really good, I have used it in other sigs. Like this one

nysigklar24ox.gif

But thanks for the input, and I'm sorry I got a bit harsh but I don't like when ppl say that I think I'm better then every1 else.

Chounin - Yes I did. I've pretty much quit rs and so I quit tip.it. But I just can't stay away from tip.it, and not from sigmaking either :)

Can't say I remember your name though :( Maybe you had another one before?

Thanks for all the nice replies again :)

I like it a lot, very...what you were going for :) I would make the crow/vulture thing a but less predominant, but other than that, very nice :D

J272

Which sig are you refering to?

It's the one on the first page I want C/C on. And I don't have any crows/vultures on it :S