Eastern Lands: Coming soon?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes well who says you need an axe to cut roots anyway? I mean you need to in game, but in real life any sort of slashing device would have an effect, even if not as good.

There's lots of things those NPCs can do that we can't. Wield fishing poles, hold 2handed swords in one hand, and walk through gates guarded by museum guys by Varock.

I hate walking around that thing...

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

I'm still fairly certain that the female character is wearing mystic robes with a lunar cape. If you look at the robe bottom you can clearly see the mystic robe's trademark triangle shape. The top also has the parts that stick out, though not as much as they do in-game. The cape appears to have a large, purposeful hole in it, similar to the lunar cape. If you look at the guy in the back you notice he is wearing a skill cape. The lady's cape doesn't even closely resemble it. I'm not going to deny, however, the resemblence of her sword to a katana, although I doubt it is.

I'm still fairly certain that the female character is wearing mystic robes with a lunar cape. If you look at the robe bottom you can clearly see the mystic robe's trademark triangle shape. The top also has the parts that stick out, though not as much as they do in-game.

This is mystic robes:

[hide=mystic robes]f_mysticm_b6b24ca.png[/hide]

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

I'm still fairly certain that the female character is wearing mystic robes with a lunar cape. If you look at the robe bottom you can clearly see the mystic robe's trademark triangle shape. The top also has the parts that stick out, though not as much as they do in-game.

This is mystic robes:

[hide=mystic robes]f_mysticm_b6b24ca.png[/hide]

I never realized the mystic robes made you look kinda skanky. :shock:

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

To me it looks like one of the "pinned up" hairstyles, trimmed wizard robes, and an artist's rendition of a machete seeing as you can use a machete OR an axe to chop roots, with the topaz machete being better than a rune axe. The mystic in Triple Trouble hardly looks anything like actual mystic but everyone assumes it's mystic. Same thing for the barrows wallpaper, if they didn't actually say it was the barrows brothers I wonder how many people would be like "OMG NEW BARROWZ R COMMINGS I HAS PROOF!!!!11!1"

That doesn't mean the Eastern Lands won't be coming, just that I don't think this wallpaper has anything to do with it. If you want hints of the Eastern Lands then talk to the ghost sailors and such in Port Phasmatys, read about the hairstyles in the December BTS, and talk about the cyclopes in the Warriors' Guild and zoo.

200000000.png

To me it looks like one of the "pinned up" hairstyles, trimmed wizard robes, and an artist's rendition of a machete seeing as you can use a machete OR an axe to chop roots, with the topaz machete being better than a rune axe. The mystic in Triple Trouble hardly looks anything like actual mystic but everyone assumes it's mystic. Same thing for the barrows wallpaper, if they didn't actually say it was the barrows brothers I wonder how many people would be like "OMG NEW BARROWZ R COMMINGS I HAS PROOF!!!!11!1"

That doesn't mean the Eastern Lands won't be coming, just that I don't think this wallpaper has anything to do with it. If you want hints of the Eastern Lands then talk to the ghost sailors and such in Port Phasmatys, read about the hairstyles in the December BTS, and talk about the cyclopes in the Warriors' Guild and zoo.

It actually does look quite like ingame:

f_mysticm_b6b24ca.png vs. Blue_mystic_robes.gif

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]