Jagex, the Antichrist

compfreak847

It's a rib. A joke. You guys get all serious and start talking about financial reports and stuff. i mean seriously, get over it. Have a laugh.

You don't write a 6-paragraph post describing a "plausible scenario" supporting your opinion as a joke. Give it up already.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You shot yourself in the foot by bringing a conspiracy theory involving financial failure leading to what you consider bad updates...

Having an opposite viewpoint with Compfreak will not always result in a flame war, but you need to have your facts straight because you can assume he will and he's not shy of being right...and bragging about it!

And following on the comments that the costumer is always right, if you can't satisfy him (or won't depeding on your company's policies), make sure you have your global strategy clear for everyone and follow it.

When they decided that battling RWT was going to be their strategy, I was glad. I was sick of fighting for blue dragon spots against bot and gold farmers, sure it was fun putting the drags to mid-hp and letting them finish the job for me and taking about 15 minutes before realizing I was getting all the drops, but it was in no way relaxing and this is why I play this game. I was getting bored with the game because of macros and RWT. Every update that goes into battling this re-inforces my opinion that Jagex have a clear business strategy that they are following and they finally have real leadership at the top. Rest assured that I will probably stop playing this game if bots reappear.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I was making a bluff? I think I used the word plausible as something that could happen or could be a reason for their actions.

I never intended to imply that this is what had happened or anything like that. If you took it that way, it wasn't how I meant it.

It was mostly in jest. That's what I do. Screw around.

Nice to know that their are upright citizens out there to prove wrong an argument I was never trying to say was right. I guess we all got free time on our hands to kill right?

-edit- As a writer, I do. I write a lot. Sorry.

-second edit- I agree with their stance on RWT and it wasn't a serious conspiracy theory, but please feel free to misinterpret what I was saying some more.

Maybe I was paying attention and wrote it in such a way that people couldn't tell I was trying to convince someone of something. I dunno.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Essentially the Tip.it forums is a set for forums that are overrun by kids that take their game way to seriously due to a) some sort of mental imbalance or B) having spent so much time on the game they have to shut out any criticism of it for fear that the time spent will have been wasted

Trying to be a smartass isn't your thing. Some got it, some don't.

Essentially the Tip.it forums is a set for forums that are overrun by kids that take their game way to seriously due to a) some sort of mental imbalance or B) having spent so much time on the game they have to shut out any criticism of it for fear that the time spent will have been wasted

I got it. :thumbup:

Zerker_jane.png

I got it. :thumbup:

And I stole it!
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?