im just wondering if i had a chance at forum mod on rs,

kryptwalker0

The only people who can truly answer that is Jagex itself, in which case I don't think any one working with Jagex that's a member on here would reply to this. I'm not sure they're allowed to publically disclose their name as a staff member.

But from my own opinion, I think if you're on that long and you're getting major positive feed back, Jagex will notice over time. Remember, Jagex Forum MOD's do watch the forums too, that's including your posts.

i really want to be a forum mod so i can help other players

Zokot pretty much covered everything, but I do want to say that you can help other players without being a forum mod. Being a regular user and answering 500-600 questions per day is more helpful than being a forum moderator and not answering that many questions ;)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

well i was just wondering , if i have a chance at getting forum mod on rs if im almost active 24/7 and i answer almost every question "like 500-600 questions a day" >which i have been doing and i get thanked alot, i really want to be a forum mod so i can help other players

Honestly, being a forum mod can be boring. (from what i heard)

Nope. Perfect spelling's a requirement, not to mention that you'll get tired of babysitting the RSOF very quickly.

Seriously, why would you want to have to put up with the morons on the RSOF? I would not do that if they payed me

clansig7.gif

to be honest In my long long experience as a player the forum mods are about as helpful as a wet noodle. As just a player you are much much more beneficial to the forum comunity. (speaking of RSOF, Tip-it mods are all great :) )

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

If you're answering 500+ questions a day then you already are helping players.

Yeah, you don't need mod status to help out ;)

One of the biggest things to remember is NEVER ask Jagex "Can I be a mod?" or even "What should I do to be a mod?". These are key qualities of people Jagex does NOT want to be a mod.

Also, becoming a FMod is much more rare than PMod so don't get your hopes up and certainly don't make it a "goal" to become a mod.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|