Should women be obligated to join the draft?

hellbellz

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Example: A woman in combat will never be treated as equal by her male counterparts. And if she falls into a situation where she is in trouble, (even if she is capable of handling it herself) a man will feel obligated to bail her out, possibly putting himself in stupid undue danger and risking the lives of him, her, and possibly the rest of the squad.

That is solid BS. The large majority would not do the stupid thing and put themselves in danger. That stereotype comes from movies.

The vast majority of men are not intelligent enough think with anything but their nether regions. To you, you may feel that stereotype comes from movies, but I speak from experience. If you have no freakin idea what you are talking about, you should learn your place in this world.

Mystik01.gif

The draft is slavery, pure and simple. I cant be bothered looking up all the einstein quotes, but is against the bible and democracy not to mention all the other things western civilisation is built on.

when it comes to women, its not a question of if, its a question of nobody, whatsoever, ever.

Man, you guys surprise me with your ignorance sometimes, gender is selective. study before you post this claptrap.

NICKELEY102.png

Example: A woman in combat will never be treated as equal by her male counterparts. And if she falls into a situation where she is in trouble, (even if she is capable of handling it herself) a man will feel obligated to bail her out, possibly putting himself in stupid undue danger and risking the lives of him, her, and possibly the rest of the squad.

That is solid BS. The large majority would not do the stupid thing and put themselves in danger. That stereotype comes from movies.

The vast majority of men are not intelligent enough think with anything but their nether regions. To you, you may feel that stereotype comes from movies, but I speak from experience. If you have no freakin idea what you are talking about, you should learn your place in this world.

If my war buddy was shot my first priority would be to get them to safety, male or female. Prove to me that a male didn't save a female just because they felt it was wrong to leave a teammate for dead.

nickeley, what are you talking about? The bible has raised more violence then I could ever possibly think of.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Man, you guys surprise me with your ignorance sometimes, gender is selective. study before you post this claptrap.

What? How can you even call us ignorant, yet post that crap? Genders are due to sex and sexual interests. Normally, women like men and men like women. Sure I can change my body to become like a womans, but I'm still not a woman since my DNA does not comfirm this nor do I like to have sex with men. If you're saying sexual preference and genetics are selective, then you're the idiot here.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

If you have no freakin idea what you are talking about, you should learn your place in this world.

I agree, you should.

but is against the bible

Irrelevant.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

The draft is slavery, pure and simple. I cant be bothered looking up all the einstein quotes, but is against the bible and democracy not to mention all the other things western civilisation is built on.

when it comes to women, its not a question of if, its a question of nobody, whatsoever, ever.

Well since were talking about if women should be drafted in the event of a draft I hardly see the relevance of you disapproving of such a draft.

On topic, women should be included in a draft. Men are generally more physically able to do a large portion of jobs in the military of course but thats no reason to keep women out of the forces.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.