Your Favourite and Hated RS Moment!

Clay_More12

Fave: My first ever pk.

Hate: My first and only blackmark.

MR. OCTOPUS BEARD DISAGREES!

30259it.jpgNo, THAT's what she said.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read below.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read above.

[hide=OMG DRAGON KITESHIELD IN-GAME!!!!]rickrollad5.png

Never gonna give you up...[/hide]

I cant use a chair, evidence that Lucien's men are sitting on them.

Favorite: No idea. Maybe getting a Holy Elxir after killing the Tormented Wraith +1400 times, or maybe getting a robin hat on my first level 2 clue scroll, or getting 75 woodcutting after training for a month. Getting my first quest cape, finally selling my dragon slice after it went from 10m-4m and tripleing (sp) the value of my bank....

Worst: Get .5 blackmarks, getting lured in the wildy with a convincing drop party and losing 2m, accidentaly forgetting to bring a anti-d shield to bue dragons and lossing the ~50 rannar seeds I was carrying, and that's about all I can remember

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

Favorite: I was really excited when I got my first 99 which was Woodcutting.

Hated: When I got scammed out of my whip when they cost 3M. I just got it a few days ago and I loved it, then someone tricked me into the wild and gave me 3 cannon pieces. Man, was I a stupid kid. :lol:

Favourite, my first 99

Hated - On RSC I had a white phat, I was at necromancer, I needed to go to lumby so I asked someone to duel me and kill me and send me to lumb. I forgot to put no retreat on, I took off all my armour and he began killing me, he ran at 1hp and left me surrounded by 10 zombies, I died and lost my white phat. It was my own fault but luckily phats weren't worth as much back then and I was able to get it back

It's tough at the top ;)

Fave:

Back in '02 i stumbled across a drop trader and picked up a santa hat from the ground.

Worst:

The guy who was drop traded traded it with me for an addy kite :wall:

lol :)

Also getting perm muted is low down the list :shame:

Jamje.png

null and void

Favourite: Quest Cape ::'

Most Hated: Getting scammed for my rune chain, rune legs, rune pickaxe, rune axe, a heap of chickens and feathers. :cry:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

• 2 weeks later...

Favourite:

The moment I entered the ancient Guthix Temple,and also the moment when i fought the Battle Elemental. I kind of felt that this was the moment I had been working getting the money and training my stats. :D

Worst:

Idk...maybe when I got Pked at the back of the Lumb castle and lost my whip,verac's brassard and dharok's legs,spirit shield and helm of neitiznot... :?

Fave: Getting a visage from black drags

Hate: Getting hacked and losing 55m :P

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Favorite: bought sgs or when i got qpc

Hated: uhh, when i found out 3a melee legs stopped crashing before i could buy >.<

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10