The Girl With a Tiara Who Likes to Mine Alot...

Very big congratulations! 100/100 :D

Doubt you remember me :P

I thought you were F2P?

She got a free RS one-month membership card from her clanmate/friend, so that she could get her cape.

~Knotch

Absolutely amazing.

99 Mining is the hardest 99 in the game. I know runecrafting can be terrible, but there are ways to power around that. Mining, not so much.

Legit 99s like this (as opposed to bots) just blow me away. Great job!

Meh, gona have to disagree on that one.. If you want to power train w/ no profit you can get 60k in rcing and 70k in mining. If you want profit, you can get about 25k an hr in rcing, and about 30-40k in mining.

10/10, one of the top 5 best imo.

bling3.png

[blingkachi50]

Omg, I missed it but congratulations! Do you have me added?

Absolutely amazing.

99 Mining is the hardest 99 in the game. I know runecrafting can be terrible, but there are ways to power around that. Mining, not so much.

Meh, gona have to disagree on that one.. If you want to power train w/ no profit you can get 60k in rcing and 70k in mining. If you want profit, you can get about 25k an hr in rcing, and about 30-40k in mining.

Mate she did it F2P I did too and I stored ore most of the way thats 15k-18k exp/h at most then there is powermining al'Karid constant clicking the ores re-spawn in a second and with three of them that makes dropping and mining click, click, click no pause and thats only 28k exp-33k exp.

563rd to 99 mining on 15/08/07

99 Farming

Truel amazing job with that 99. I saw your blog a long time ago and I think I added you on runescape. Anyway...

Great job with 99 mining. The cape looks uber epic ;)

I wish you the best with your future goals.

10/10

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Congrats 10^?/10

Just saw you a few minutes ago mining rune. :D

Small world is it not lol? Yep collecting rune in order to garner up some funds for my next goal *whispers: smithing*...

@Samurai: Yep you've always been on my list Mr. Hawt Miner ;).

@Wongtong: Hun its close to impossible to forget the girl who both brought a smile to my face in-game...and on the forums when she got bored one day and decided to eat glass :twss:.

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

Omg, I missed it but congratulations! Do you have me added?

Absolutely amazing.

Mate she did it F2P I did too and I stored ore most of the way thats 15k-18k exp/h at most then there is powermining al'Karid constant clicking the ores re-spawn in a second and with three of them that makes dropping and mining click, click, click no pause and thats only 28k exp-33k exp.

Same goes for runecrafting in f2p, so come with better arguments.

Good job, very impressive. :thumbup:

2j3qh46.jpg