member doing f2p pvp

sliferking1

ok so im in need of some money. and i was thinking what about going to a f2p world and doing some pvp

now im wondering if i can do this efficiantly and if i can what should i wear? or do basically.

ps: i just bought a cavalier hat, what do u think would go good with it since im going to be skilling also?

slifer_king1.png

I have no idea about Runescape fashion so I will pass on that question. :lol:

And as for the pvp question, your stats are not really designed for pking, :? your best bet would be joining a clan and try to pk, I do not see you having alot of success in dms.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Ignore the above comment, for a main your stats are fairly decent and well rounded for f2p pking. As for moneymaking wise, it's all a matter of luck, for instance I once got a corrupt d scim, and then a corrupt d helm the next kill. But one thing is for sure, f2p pkign is addicting and fun :D

patr1ckotg1.png

I don't know of any guides, but you might find something in the graveyard board. It's very simple to be honest. First thing to do is to figure out which style of combat, for your stats i'll suggest melee. Next thing is to figure out if you want to wear robes and no armour people, or wear rune. These are 2 different styles of pking in f2p I'll explain here...

Robe Pro's - Easier ko's, more fun, better pray bonus, less of a target.

Robe con's - Get hit more often, fights are shorter, less defence

Rune Pro's - Long fights, alot more luck is involved

Rune Con's - No pray bonus, Big target, very hard to hit you opponent, much less fun.

Imo Go with Robes.

Assuming you go with robes as it is what i suggest, First, buy a set of monk robes, rune scim, and rune 2h. Then buy a str pot, and str ammy, and even green d'hide vambs for the def. Simple to kill people just attack and when your opponent gets low pull out your 2h and ko them. Most of the pking in f2p at your level is in the ge. I suggest you watch a few youtube vids just to get a sense of how it works. goodluck :thumbup:

patr1ckotg1.png

lol wow u make it sound so much simpler and here i was trying to range everyone :P

anyway thats what i'll do is with the robes

and my rune 2h :P

what still goes good with a cavalier hat guys i need suggestions lol

slifer_king1.png

Lol i've actually been wanting to try this too, im glad i decided to look at the forums :)

Also swordies are the best food for f2p right?

[hide=Stats]Jacobrodrig4.png[/hide]

[hide=Total Exp Today]Jacobrodrig4.png[/hide]

Talk on the phone for hours with schoolmates and you have an active social life.

Raid naxx with some schoolmates on WoW and you're a fat menace to society with no ambition or motivation.

whats best are swordfish. and get some anchovy pizzas and when u click on the swordie hurry and click on pizza so it showes as one animation.

stil li need someone to answer my cavalier hat question.

slifer_king1.png

whats best are swordfish. and get some anchovy pizzas and when u click on the swordie hurry and click on pizza so it showes as one animation.

try elegent cloath

Ugh only killed 2 people and both times all i got was bones, then i got jumped by a huge clan >.>

[hide=Stats]Jacobrodrig4.png[/hide]

[hide=Total Exp Today]Jacobrodrig4.png[/hide]

Talk on the phone for hours with schoolmates and you have an active social life.

Raid naxx with some schoolmates on WoW and you're a fat menace to society with no ambition or motivation.

i havent killed a single person lol.

WHAT GOES GOOD WITH BLACK CAVALIER FOR THE LAST TIME!!!

try elegent cloath

if you loose your monk robes and can't get them back go to the monk monastery close to edgeville and upstairs there is a set of monk robes on a table..also recharge prayer..at that altar if u have 50 prayer ull get 52 prayer in return it gives +2 prayer and swordies would be better..but at your level you could use lobsters

deadlymaniac.png

F2P pking is a waste of money. If you're going to win, they just run away to a bank. You eventually waste so much food and time it's not worth it.

IMO

not totally true...your only real chance of getting some decent kills IMO is to no arm at the GE i died there 4 times today and lost about 250k but i forgot to put on prays lol but i know people who can make a steady 100k-1m per death depending on their luck. what you really need to start making some money is just practice

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

F2P pking is a waste of money. If you're going to win, they just run away to a bank. You eventually waste so much food and time it's not worth it.

IMO

not totally true...your only real chance of getting some decent kills IMO is to no arm at the GE i died there 4 times today and lost about 250k but i forgot to put on prays lol but i know people who can make a steady 100k-1m per death depending on their luck. what you really need to start making some money is just practice

or 26k

What?

m_theory11.png