RSC Accounts

Bearded Phil

Just had a quick thought here reading the thread about where all the money came from, I started playing RS during the time when RS2 was already out for a while but I had been on RSC but never really played my character on there to a decent level. Every now and then I would get on Classic and mess around because I thought it was fun to see how different the two were (I honestly couldn't find my way around Lumbridge for the longest time on RSC). So anyway here's my point, I was fortunate(?) enough to have logged on RSC recently enough that when JaGex down sized access to RSC I could and still can play on it although I started in rs2 and never actually played classic, How many people are there out there like me with access to RSC by this fluke?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vintage_Phil.png

I've been to the Crunch once...

I used to have a RSC account, but I simply stopped playing it; the gameplay and graphics are junk, and the RS2 is vastly superior. I think it got deleted a year or so ago after I stopped.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Anytime I do go on to classic I rarely see anybody on it... kinda sad if you think about it too much.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vintage_Phil.png

I've been to the Crunch once...

I had an RSC account, played it rarely, mainly just stuffed around. This was before the whole lets remove every inactive account from RSC thing.

After taking a break from RS in general, my account can no longer play RSC.

Same, unfortunately. I'd really like to be able to mess around on my RSC character--after spending... two and a half years of my life on it, I miss the old game. :/

When every man is torn apart

With nightmares and with dreams

Will no one lay the laurel wreath

When silence drowns the screams?

sirstickykey.png

• 3 weeks later...
I have a RSC account, not like it matters. Terrible version of the game we have now that nobody plays anymore lol.

As far as I'm concerned, rs2 is NOT a different 'version' of rs1. They are two different games altogether. Rs1 was a more simple game for those who did not want to nerd out on other MMORPGs that had about 900294832 different pieces of helmets to choose from etc. Rs1 was a simple game which produced a unique atmosphere due to the tight community within it (well, not so much in the later years when I can assume you joined).

Anyway, if it was not for the 'terrible version', you would not have the game you have now to collect your charms and farm potatoes. What the hell is that about? :lol:

Rs1 - X dsp x (84 pure plate) - Retired a long time ago