2.) no...we shouldn't have cook all for these reasons

-cooking is easy enough...a lobby is almost triple the exp a steel bar

-smithing you get much less experience

-jagex would never do it...nor should they

just shut up...

very good suggestion would help loads

stupid flamers who want to suck up to jagex shouldnt even post

Lol?

The only way I would see this happening is if they reduced the experience fish gave quite a bit. Maybe 1/3. They did a similar thing with cannonballs when they made an X option.

I'd personally sacrifice a bit of exp for this, reduces the click fest that is cooking. If most people felt this way (I don't know if they do) then I think Jagex would consider it.

1.) use search next time..this has previously been suggested

just shut up...

yeah, if someones opinion is different to yours they shouldn't post, how thoughtless of them.

I fully agree with Bubsa, they have made all skills a lot easier over the past year, they havent touched cooking.

Although cooking is easy as it is, because of the fastexp.

I can't see it ever happening, though, i would never have imagined jagex would change fletching to :)

Worst idea ever in the world.

Im kind of biased as I just cooked 9k lobs the real way.

Honestly though jsut suck it up and click a few thousand times, obviously hundreds of people before you have done it maybe even thousands, so why should you be special.

I also think JaGeX is looking more towards less afking, judging by the new random event for tellies, so adding a cook x option gives you like 2 minutes to not be playing just afking.

1.) use search next time..this has previously been suggested

just shut up...

ur a stupid flamer without a reason :roll: now i am too cus u made me mad since cooking is the easiest skill in the game

Banned from Runescape on a day I didn't play, for a real world trade I never did. Combat 113 - Total 1796 - Top 500 Cooking

• 2 weeks later...

No cooking "x" option. Myself, and many, many others, have had to do without. I don't want some dude to get the same cooking lvl as me in a fraction of the time it took me to get it. People with millions of gp can all have 99 cooking if you do this. All they have to do is buy tons of lobbies, then cook till 99 by just "cooking x". That's unfair. It's easy enough to train it as it is, just time consuming. Be patient, and take breaks when your hand gets tired. Btw, it shouldn't be getting tired if your a healthy person. :roll:

No cooking "x" option. Myself, and many, many others, have had to do without. I don't want some dude to get the same cooking lvl as me in a fraction of the time it took me to get it. People with millions of gp can all have 99 cooking if you do this. All they have to do is buy tons of lobbies, then cook till 99 by just "cooking x". That's unfair. It's easy enough to train it as it is, just time consuming. Be patient, and take breaks when your hand gets tired. Btw, it shouldn't be getting tired if your a healthy person. :roll:
i hate cooking BECAUSE of the massive clicks ill have to make and yet i am still against the "cook x" option. why not make firemaking the easiest skill to lvl in the game by making the "light x" option for logs that already give hundreds of xp per. as another guy said, jagex is trying to steer the game away from being afkable, and thus its a smart decision to make it so u cannot afk even for the shortest amount of time.

R.I.P. Shiva

That's pure stupidity. There wasn't an "x" option on anything in rsc but that didn't stop them from making tons of stuff easier to do with less clicking on rs2. Why should cooking be any different? Jagex didn't ask me before they started changing stuff for rs2, so why should your opinion count for beans? A fraction of the time? Please, you must be kidding me, unless you click like a snail, an autocook feature wouldn't cook that much faster than you. It wouldn't result in them getting any more exp, or make getting the lobs to cook any easier. It would make it much less irritating to cook and it would only boost the speed a tiny amount. If they didn't drop the exp on every other skill when they reduced the clicking then they shouldn't on cooking either. All they have to do is buy tons of lobs then cook to 99? Isn't that what you did? The only difference is they would have to click less and save themselves the expense of wearing out half a dozen mice. If you whine this much about cooking being too easy to raise you must think we need to scrap all of rs2 because everything on rs2 is easy to raise....at least from the perspective of what it was like on rsc.

they should atleast make "use with fire/range appear on top of "use on " to make it a bit less annoying

Oh praise thee! I totally agree. I've been feeling that way for sooooo long!

I feel that I always have to right-click ranges and fires! :x

*Sigh* Soon people will be asking for Quest Options with arguements such as 'Ive been doing lots of Quests recently and its tiresome, so i was thinking why not have some sort 'Complete quest' option, they have had similar options for skills so why not quests'

...ffs people... Do you some of you have to be so short-sited??

You might go up levels faster by making it easier, but everyone else will have the same advantage so youll not catch them up.

The only advantage I can see will be for people who want cheaper food, and frankly trying to sell food at the moment is hard enough, with even more on the market it will just get worse.

Hmmm...I might even send a msg to Jagex telling them that most suggestions to them are not fully thought out....

Cooking should have some sort of 'cook in large amount' option as it makes life easier although... it would take the same amount of time and take more chance of burning most likely but still.

All those who have said that it shouldn't beacuse they had to work hard on it is like the person who invented the calulator saying they wont use it beacause they spent loads of time learning maths.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Btw, it shouldn't be getting tired if your a healthy person. :roll:

Ever heard of OOS? Occupational Overuse Syndrome..look it up if you dont know what it means.

I like the old fashioned way! Why should jagex make everything easier? Soon, jagex will be offering a autoer to do everything for you if it goes that way...

This is true but its easier and a cook 5 option should happen atleast.

Being able to cook anything would be fun. I wonder what runes would end up as?

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.