Random People On My Friends List....

My_Eggs

Ok, so every now and then when I get on, I'll notice my character hasn't moved, no items have dissapeared, no items have appeared, but theres always one new person on my friends list.... When I pm them, they have no idea who I am, and I have no idea who they are.... I've changed my password multiple times, run daily checks with my anti virus software and know I have no keyloggers.... Is this happening to anyone else, or do I just have split personalities or something where I add someone and don't remember it.... :ohnoes:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Happened to me to, you'll get to a crowded place and when you click one thing, game think you click something else, thsi case add a friend, took some time to figure out how and wy it happened though.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Ok, so every now and then when I get on, I'll notice my character hasn't moved, no items have dissapeared, no items have appeared, but theres always one new person on my friends list.... When I pm them, they have no idea who I am, and I have no idea who they are.... I've changed my password multiple times, run daily checks with my anti virus software and know I have no keyloggers.... Is this happening to anyone else, or do I just have split personalities or something where I add someone and don't remember it.... :ohnoes:

its becuase u can click and add ppl its just a mistake it happens to me to

Happened to me to, you'll get to a crowded place and when you click one thing, game think you click something else, thsi case add a friend, took some time to figure out how and wy it happened though.

Thank god, an explanation that doesn't lead to me being crazy.

Thanks lol.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Wait.... Another thought question though.... How do you guys explain the person that was on my friends list when I logged on, and when she got on, she said hi to me and started talking like I knew her..... :?

Wait.... Another thought question though.... How do you guys explain the person that was on my friends list when I logged on, and when she got on, she said hi to me and started talking like I knew her..... :?

could be someone from waay back :P happens to me when I turn my private chat to on instead of 'friends'.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

yeah, pretty much the GE.

What you may be describing there may be pure coincidence.

I usually like to frequent my friend's CCs. If I'm not a friend or above, I take them off my friends list. Usually clearing it takes about 10 minutes, but having spots open for new people is good.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪