TRADE HACK---BEWARE

magekillr

hi guys...i just made this topic to let u guys be aware that i believe sum1 has created a "trade hack"...k heres the deal

i was selling my white hat for 5.1 mill, black kite(g) and addy plate (g) and fullrune and scimmy...welll

he pressed accept...and so did i....

we're officially in the 2nd trade window...note we R IN THE 2ND TRADE WINDOW AND THE CASH OF 5.1 MILLION IS THERE....I DID NOT MISREAD...IT WAS THERE

he pressed accept for the final time and i agreed once more...

then after the trade was completed...i got all the items...but not the cash...i was all like "what?? happened!?!?!?!"

there was a similar hack in "DIABLO 2 EXPANISON" where an item appeared to be in trade window...but actually wasn't there....

so i just wanted to warn u guys...and btw this is the 2nd time this has happened to me except by a different person and the first time the guy was buying my pink for 2.7....and again i didnt get the cash

SO BEWARE

The Killrz 1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, nothing of that sort has happened to me, and this is the first time I've heard of this. Maybe it is a new hack. Imagine if the secret got out and we had a day where virtually everyone was scamming. If would be like knife PKing, but a lot safer, until you're banned. :P

Random hum

Oh noez rune bot must be bak!!!

thats what it sounds like :x

i heard somthin from a friend a few months ago. He was talking about a similar scam, but it only worked with cash and a separate item. Heh dunno :?

Pdj.png

[02] -RuneScript- *** [ END ]: You gained 444,384 prayer exp in 5secs. That's 319,956,480 exp/h.

Guest Droidlives

And it begins....

Runescape's economy fails...

A secret hacker working in the background of RS servers types, fully aware of the chaos he/she is causing..

Up high on mt. Gower...the infamous Mr. Gowers pace furiously, their white beards tripping them up and causing Andy to fall feverishly to his doom....

And so it begins....

This is like a runescape epidemic :D AWESOME! Drama! I'm not trading either...[/i]

I'm going to stop trading until this is fixed lol.

Werd to dat. Someone probably made a packet editor, that can take away the cash in amount out of second screen after its acceprted or sumthing

And it begins....

A secret hacker working in the background of RS servers types, fully aware of the chaos he/she is causing..

Up high on mt. Gower...the infamous Mr. Gowers pace furiously, their white beards tripping them up and causing Andy to fall feverishly to his doom....

And so it begins....

This is like a runescape epidemic :D AWESOME! Drama! I'm not trading either...[/i]

Yea this is intense. They should tell us anyways, but andrew is probably playing some brittish golf tomorow with a tee time at 11:30, then going home, finding it out and cry.

Thanks for the warning dude!!!

And it begins....

And so it begins....

Yea this is intense. They should tell us anyways, but andrew is probably playing some brittish golf tomorow with a tee time at 11:30, then going home, finding it out and cry.

hahah that was a nice one! *does a golf clap*

Proud 'The' Guardian Knight

Cmb F126 - P137 | 99/99 HP | 99/99 Str | 99/99 Atk | 99/99 Def | 99 Range | 99/99 Magic | 99/99 Prayer | 95/99 Summoning

theLogo.png

http://www.theclanrs.com/

They are not ganna steal my money... and btw this happened to me about 2 weeks ago or more.. I didnt think about posting it sounded 2 much like complaining.. Thank you for the warning tho dude.

advent-children-cloud-honest1.jpg

99 Fishing 11/12/2006 790th fisher to 99

Former Tip.it Events team leader

Now the question is... who's going to go rogue player and scam people? THey may make low level characters to do it but it can still all lead back to people with higher level ones.

Proud 'The' Guardian Knight

Cmb F126 - P137 | 99/99 HP | 99/99 Str | 99/99 Atk | 99/99 Def | 99 Range | 99/99 Magic | 99/99 Prayer | 95/99 Summoning

theLogo.png

http://www.theclanrs.com/

Well i do believe it is the British Open season old chum :wink: