how to 360 flip goofy

Ax600

Dude I had no idea what was going on in this thread until like 8 replies in. I thought you were referring to Goofy the Disney character and was wondering why you would want to 360 flip him.

Kingdom Hearts Meets Tony Hawks Pro Skater? :shock:

[hide=It had to be done.]KHII__Between_Black_and_White_by_neneno.jpg[/hide]

Popoto.~<3

One is a typo, the other is a simple lack of English writing ability.
You are questioning his intelligence, basically calling him a vegetable, because he doesn't type in a grammatically correct manner; this is the internet. It's certainly not as bad as some people on here and it's even worse when they don't put spaces after punctuation.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

One is a typo, the other is a simple lack of English writing ability.
You are questioning his intelligence, basically calling him a vegetable, because he doesn't type in a grammatically correct manner; this is the internet. It's certainly not as bad as some people on here and it's even worse when they don't put spaces after punctuation.

A vegetable? That's a little far. It's an insult and a figure of speech, for lack of a better phrase.

[English translation needed]

Wait, are we talking about a [bleep] videogame or real life?

EDIT: K, real life :P

Now, for what you wanted to hear:

Im assuming we're talking about snowboarding? If so, you'll need to get decent air. I've seen people do it with only a few feet of air, but this takes lots of practice. Basically, what you want to do is half of each and finish it off. However, an important thing to know is that a backflip while moving forward (aka gainer) is not the same a standerd flip. Basically what you want to do it:

Do half of the flip. While halfway turned in mid air, turn 180 degrees. Finish off the flip, and while doing that finsh the 360. Im assuming you can do both a backflip and a 360 easily, right? Don't even attempt this if you can't fluently do a backflip. It's really important to know exactly where your going to take off, when youw flip and turn, and when and where you will land.

A 360 and a backflip aren't easy even by themselves, and a backflip is one of the most dangerous tricks out there. If you wanna try something really cool try doing a boneless 360 or something of the sort. Much more impressive if you ask me. Slightly safer, but you have to be quick at it. You screw a backflip up, you can easily break your neck. again, don't try anything your not ready for, and know the jump fairly well before you attempt this.

Im assuming we're talking about snowboarding? If so, you'll need to get decent air. I've seen people do it with only a few feet of air, but this takes lots of practice. Basically, what you want to do is half of each and finish it off. However, an important thing to know is that a backflip while moving forward (aka gainer) is not the same a standerd flip. Basically what you want to do it:

Do half of the flip. While halfway turned in mid air, turn 180 degrees. Finish off the flip, and while doing that finsh the 360. Im assuming you can do both a backflip and a 360 easily, right? Don't even attempt this if you can't fluently do a backflip. It's really important to know exactly where your going to take off, when youw flip and turn, and when and where you will land.

A 360 and a backflip aren't easy even by themselves, and a backflip is one of the most dangerous tricks out there. If you wanna try something really cool try doing a boneless 360 or something of the sort. Much more impressive if you ask me. Slightly safer, but you have to be quick at it. You screw a backflip up, you can easily break your neck. again, don't try anything your not ready for, and know the jump fairly well before you attempt this.

anyways back on topic, im talking about skateboarding

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

anyways back on topic, im talking about skateboarding

Same technique, then. Just more risks. And i've seen a boneless on a skateboard, they look sweet.

kk first jump off a ramp and hold the square button and at the same time also point the left analog stick right, unless you have a xbox 360 then idk.

Lol, just lol :lol:

Anyway:

I believe part of it is being in the same foot-position as if you were doing an ollie, but your front foot half off the board. If you know how to do varial flips then this should be easier.

You ollie, and initiate a kickflip, but spin the board so you do a backside shuv-it. If you can do goofy kickflips and backside shuvit's then it should be easy to do goofy 360 flips ;)

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Please kid, you didn't hack, you put a cd into the drive and ran a program, the program 'hacked' the computer, not you. Wouldn't even consider it hacking, getting daddies password.

Anyway, ye you've gotten some help here but if you want much less sarcastic responses in future you're better off asking on a Skateboarding forum.

Same technique, then. Just more risks.

It's not. He's talking about this:

john-white-360-flip.gif

;)

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!