how to 360 flip goofy

Ax600

idk if this is the right topic to post under, but...

how do i 360 flip goofy?

if you could post pics of, or email me videos, that would be greatly appreciated

my email is: [email protected]

edit: i cant go to youtube bc im at school

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

Then wait til you [bleep]' get home.

well, i cant because im grounded from cpu for 2 weeks for hacking my dads admin acc and downloading maplestory =/

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

nvm

what?

well i am regular footed but it is all about the scoop... I know that sounds silly but I am assuming you can varial kick. With 360-flips, work on the scoop with the back foot more than the kickflip... if this helps try and visualize doing a scissor kick on the board scooping your board with your left foot and then flicking the right front tip of the board with your toe while the board is in the 360-rotation. It is really hard to try to read or watch a trick tip like 360-flips and learn them... best way to learn go out there and practice non-stop, you will get them but they are a pain to learn.

Masta Chef

archsupportei2.png

Drops-- Dragon: Medium(2),Spear(1),Legs(2),Skirt(1)

Pharaoh's Scepter(1)

Barrows items(10 total)

How do you describe something like this in words? All I can say is that you should watch demonstrations of it and practice practice practice.

And then practice some more.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

can you 360 flip regular?

in your case it would either be a nollie tre, or switch tre.

its the same movement, but in switch.

good luck

if i try to even push off while in switch, i fall off lol

Front Foot: Same position as a kickflip, just lower down the board, this is especially important while you're learning.

Back foot: Like Ren0gade said, the scoop is key in rotating the board the full 360. Have your foot hanging off the edge of the tail, however it's usually just whatever works best for you. Keep trying various different positions.

Now when you land it, since it's quite a fast rotation, there'll be a lot of impact taken on the landing and you'll end up on your backside most likely.

Keep at it...Get the right height...Aim for bolts...You'll get there.

candy_chimp.png

candy_chimp.png

Dude I had no idea what was going on in this thread until like 8 replies in. I thought you were referring to Goofy the Disney character and was wondering why you would want to 360 flip him.

p2gq.jpg

Dude I had no idea what was going on in this thread until like 8 replies in. I thought you were referring to Goofy the Disney character and was wondering why you would want to 360 flip him.

So did I :lol: :?

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

If you wanna know, watch some friends who know how to do it do it. And for the dude who posted the buttons...wow, just wow.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

well, i cant because im grounded from cpu for 2 weeks for hacking my dads admin acc and downloading maplestory =/

I'm sure by "hacking" you mean either keylogging, or guessing the password, or using keystroke-capture hardware.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

I can't swtich 360 flip myself yet but.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LRVHtBzztg

mike mo does! absolute badman.

OT I'm finally landing fakie front heels after about 6months of clean dieing lol.

any skaters out there hit me up in game if ya bored.

Lameo3.png

Joined RS Dec 24th 2004.

99 Hunter 14.08.09 10084th

99 Cooking 17.06.11 188188th

<< Drum and Bass

I'm sure by "hacking" you mean either keylogging, or guessing the password, or using keystroke-capture hardware.

brute force hacking software....

my dad got REALLY POed

You seem to be confusing "hacked" with "quietly peered over his shoulder".

Based on your grammar, I find it difficult to believe that you can perform simple motor tasks.

[English translation needed]

brute force hacking software....

my dad got REALLY POed

You seem to be confusing "hacked" with "quietly peered over his shoulder".

Based on your grammar, I find it difficult to believe that you can perform simple motor tasks.

Ironic.
hopesolopatriot.jpg