Lock plz

MaffeDennis

Hi guy's im still working on my melee stats atm but i was thinking of doing some gwd in the near future.

So im planning on getting 70 summoning and 70 prayer.

These r the charms i have : 4177 gold charms, 1456 green, 401 blue, 217 obsidian and 2761 crimson.

What would be the best way to use these towards 70 summoning?

Also i was wondering if anyone has a altar i could use?

PS: I have 30m if that's any help

Maffe_Dennis.png

Well gettinf 70 Prayer is not going to be hard. I guess youre going to use about 5 - 6mil at most reaching it. As for summoning, i would suggest you makeing Terrorbird pouches with your gold charms, they are kind of cheap and the exp ist that bad. Maybe make Stranger Plants with the green/crimson (cant remeber which one it uses). I would not use the blue charms yet unless you REALLy want it fast in which case make Mithril Minataurs.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Once you get to 68 summoning you should defenitely make bunyip pouches with your green charms. These are incredibly useful. :thumbsup:

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

Summoning Guide

There are houses with open alters you can use. I believe there are posts on RSOF concerning them.

Bunyips are quite useful, but only make them if your gonna use them. I did bunyips from 70-71 and it costed me over 2m, lol

35b9enp.jpg

Yea, they are quite expensive considering the raw shark, but I love em considering you use less food while killin' stuff ::'

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

Yea, they are quite expensive considering the raw shark, but I love em considering you use less food while killin' stuff ::'

I believe i fished all the shark for my adventure from 70-71.

And exactly as I said, make em only if your gonna use them..

35b9enp.jpg

GOLDS: I'd suggest using TBirds.

GREENS: Ibis until Bunyips, and then make those, as they are very useful.

CRIMSON: Bloated Leeches until Stranger Plants.

BLUE: Preferred not to use unless you really want the level. In that case: Mithril Minotaurs at level 66.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

What charms should i use first tho gold?

Yeah use the golds up first then greens, then crimsons, then blues...

I suggest you save the blues (and crimsons if you plan to get 80+)

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

No need to ever make more than a few hundred bunyips. Fruit bats can be made with a super cheap "second" (bananas) for equivalent exp.

Same can be said for war tortoises; they're the best gold charm in that range, but the tortoise shells are super expensive, so don't make too many of them.

You can always make stuff like barker toads easy.

I also buy talismans at GE for blue charm seconds. It's a hell of a lot easier and cheaper than getting rune bars or w/e.

For reds, once you go granite lobby, it's hard to ever go back.

stormveritas.png

No need to ever make more than a few hundred bunyips. Fruit bats can be made with a super cheap "second" (bananas) for equivalent exp.

Same can be said for war tortoises; they're the best gold charm in that range, but the tortoise shells are super expensive, so don't make too many of them.

You can always make stuff like barker toads easy.

I also buy talismans at GE for blue charm seconds. It's a hell of a lot easier and cheaper than getting rune bars or w/e.

For reds, once you go granite lobby, it's hard to ever go back.

Until you reach swamp titan. :mrgreen:

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

so ill just use all the golds to make terrorbirds and then if i get to 64 make stranger plants with the crimsons?

What's a good spot to make the pouches? Piscatoris?

That's what I use. When you hit 57 summoning, you can use Spirit Kyatts to teleport to the hunting area, and just run to the alter, and RoD yourself to CW to bank and repeat.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~