99 farming doing herbs???

Mast3rPK

i was looking on calcs and doing kwuarms from 62-99 is planting them 182k times and picking 162k times well they grow in 75mins so idk how long it would take just doing herbs idk if its like 120k or sumthin adding picking and planting anyone know?

Mast3r_pk01.png

Wait what? 99 farming only doing herbs is very slow, you could plant some trees and fruit trees from the profit you make with them though. And for [bleep] sake, make an understandable post, this one was a hell to read.

2j3qh46.jpg

Idk exact hours, but I could give an estimate on months. I'd say about...1-3months?I'm guessing tbh, noone I know gets 99farming on just herbs.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Years upon years. But by the end you could afford full 3a melee.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Do snapdragons if you're going to do this.

That's around 3750 xp per herb run, or around 3387 herb runs. Around 2 years at 5 herb runs/day.

Plant 5 pineapples, 10 maples, 1 calquat (after 72) and 4/5 snapdragon runs every day to break even at around 80k xp/day.

2dvjurb.png

I did farming 99 solemnly with herbs. I bought the highest herb seeds I could plant (I ended with planting dwarf weed seeds) and just farmed a couple of times a day. That will probably cost you over half a year.

soo i should do snapdragons and some trees sounds good do i make money off buying the snap seeds and do herb patches die frequently should i keep an eye on em?

Death rate is only 1/7 or so. The profit from herbs is massive given the amount of effort required (like 90k in 7 minutes for a four-patch snap+marigold run) as I mentioned.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

I never got how you can just leave herbs overnight. Can you?

They can't die once they're fully grown.

I never got how you can just leave herbs overnight. Can you?

Ya, you don't need to sit and baby them. Just make sure you use super compost before you plant and that should be enough. If they die, they die. Nothing you can do about it really.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Vinesweeper is inefficient. The only situation where you should do it is if you're already growing the best trees (palm, calquat, and magic).

is 99 farming worth getting im debating on wether i should get or not guna take a while but i love the cape

Farming is known for its multi tasking efficiency, you can grow herbs, do some training and come back when they are grown. Don't have a "goal" for 99 farming, just do it a run every time your herbs grow and do the things you normally would do.

randomkcopyq.png

Why don't you use your kingdom to get tree seeds. Set the maximum on mapples/teak/mahagony.

You cen sell the logs, and you get free tree seeds. It gives me every day 9 birdnests. I still use the kingdom even after getting 99 farm in september 2007. Oh btw since they make it so you can convert crops in notes from the leprachorn, sweetcorn is also nice to farm. It gives 104 xp to cook and you can still sell at a good price (115 ea for the moment, 20-30 sweetcorn from 2 patches = supercompost + magic secateurs)