cabbage belt?

psvstef

someone tell me? it might be a glitch but it seems like a belt.

there are cabbages all the way around the waist.

(no dont have a pic,friend told me but i can trust her im sure she isnt lying)

:-k

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

Err, not really sure what to say, i haven't seen anything like it. maybe shes' pulling your leg.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

She's not. When you are on a high population world and someone is wielding a Cabbage, the lag makes it look like they are wearing it as a belt.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Are you sure she didn't want you to come here and post this, to have a laugh?

Maybe you could ask her to take a screenie?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

She's not. When you are on a high population world and someone is wielding a Cabbage, the lag makes it look like they are wearing it as a belt.

but she said it does like a aprown/belt and its on the back

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

There is a glitch/lagg where, half of the cabbage is stuck through your torso looking like a fanny pack. But from the description it sounds more like a belt, with cabbages al the way around.

zqXeV.jpg

It's not a glitch, nor is it lag. It's simply, when you have a lot of people in a certain loaded area, the client realises and reduces the amount of detail between players. It takes away player shadows, player movement (swaying back and forth), and the way players hold certain weapons.

Stellactic.gif

yeh there's certainly no cabbage belt, although I really think it's about time Jagex released a belt slot. My pants have been falling down for years. I think maybe I'll try writing in to the postbag.

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

It's not a glitch, nor is it lag. It's simply, when you have a lot of people in a certain loaded area, the client realises and reduces the amount of detail between players. It takes away player shadows, player movement (swaying back and forth), and the way players hold certain weapons.

Also certain animations such as emotes and spells.

This isn't anything new. Go to a f2p world GE and you'll see tons of these. It's the same as when someone holds a 2h sword with 1 hand.