The Absolute Fastest Exp in RC, Agility, and Mining?

Our_Moon

For Runecrafting ZMI altar (i think?)

For Mining Powermine iron

I dont know about agility

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

For your levels:

1) Fastest RC is ZMI, however you might want to experiment with Steam runes. Generally, however, ZMI beats steam runes for xp after the 80s. Also, don't forget to use your 30k xp worth of world 16 assist airs. You'll have no trouble getting runners.

2) Stay at Ape Atoll until level 80. After level 80, Dorgshuun is better xp (not the Bandos Throne Room one, the one in the caves).

3) Mining, the best xp is granite/sandstone, which can reach up to 80k xp/hour, although 60k is much more reasonable. Don't forget to do stars for the best xp and profit, which is always nice. If you need any help with stars, check out my AoW guide, the link is in my sig.

For Agility I would have to say that Ape Atoll until 90 and then Dorguskhan (sp w/e) is the way to go. This is from information given to me by a friend who recently got 99 not necessarily since the new Dorguskhan ques came out but a little before that. (From what I understand there was another agility arena released with that quest but I am not 100% on that so don't quote me. If there was he didn't use it, he had 99 before that so use the older one.)

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Why are Steam Runes better than Lava?

They aren't better for xp, but Lava runes cost so much more it's impractical.

ZMI is faster exp then steam runes afaik as they max around 45k or so exp an hour according to zarfot. ZMI can max out at 75k exp an hour if your god like, but 50-60k exp an hour is far more reasonable for the human type. (exp always increases with level, I do 46-7k at 83 with bird, but if your good with lurker its faster) About airs, Zarfot has said after level 88, it takes about 35 minutes to get your 30k exp for day, but factor in time to get to air altar, hopping to f2p world, and going back to zmi, you get lower exp then if you just stayed at zmi, and also you missing out in a small amount of cash as well.

Mining granite maxes at Im 99% sure 70k, but again 60k much more reasonable.

Agility with brawlers is like 200k exp an hour or so, and brawlers can last for like a million exp ive heard. Otherwise its supposed to be dorgush-kaan at 85, and ape atoll until then.

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

ZMI is faster exp then steam runes afaik as they max around 45k or so exp an hour according to zarfot. ZMI can max out at 75k exp an hour if your god like, but 50-60k exp an hour is far more reasonable for the human type. (exp always increases with level, I do 46-7k at 83 with bird, but if your good with lurker its faster) About airs, Zarfot has said after level 88, it takes about 35 minutes to get your 30k exp for day, but factor in time to get to air altar, hopping to f2p world, and going back to zmi, you get lower exp then if you just stayed at zmi, and also you missing out in a small amount of cash as well.

Agility with brawlers is like 200k exp an hour or so, and brawlers can last for like a million exp ive heard. Otherwise its supposed to be dorgush-kaan at 85, and ape atoll until then.

Wait what? 75k an hour max? How is that possible?

Wait what? 75k an hour max? How is that possible?

How fast you bank.

Phoenix odin #2 rcer laps me every 3 runs or so, he does 75k exp. maybe he cheats who knows lol. he can be found on world 150

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning