Gunz: The Duel

Infi

It's a beta game, but you noticed I haven't been here for a while..I was like WHOA what's all this stuff when I came back to play runescape.... It's a 3rd person shooter, online, free and spy-ware free.

http://www.gunzonline.com is the link it's pretty cool.

infamous911

EDIT: Btw heres some pics: http://www.gunzonline.com/forum/forum_p ... =8733&PN=9

Double EDIT: If this is referral im sry, i haven't been in the forum for a year, but just telling you a cool game if you want a break from runescape (i did, so i play both :D)

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

looks awesome downloading now, i just noticed a bunch of free games with amazing graphics are coming out, im still trying to play lineage II on nadrils private server in his sig, but its like impossible to download.

its got a small download and awesome graphics, so this game definatly looks sweet.

I downloaded it and have 2 problems with it which will probably keep me from ever playing:

-You have to have a username/password

-There's a messed-up server system, and it's impossible to get in 'cause they're always full, or something..

It does look interesting, though. It's a shame I couldn't even play it.

IRKAa.jpg

I just got it yesterday, and I think it's awesome. :)

I downloaded it and have 2 problems with it which will probably keep me from ever playing:

-You have to have a username/password

-There's a messed-up server system, and it's impossible to get in 'cause they're always full, or something..

It does look interesting, though. It's a shame I couldn't even play it.

- Go to their website, click "International Edition" (or whichever version you downloaded), then when you're on the main page, look at the top, and you'll see a link, "Join". Click there to make a user.

- As for the server issue. My friend told me to hold/press 'enter' or something, and when I did that, I got in. :P *shrug*

Btw. my ID is "Azvareth", level 2.

// Azvi.

2009rb9.jpg

I heard the game gets boring fast.

It does :P I played for a week and then deleated it vowing never to play again because I just hate it. It's like 6 shots to kill with a single shot revolver, and like 20 shots for an automatic, it's rediculous. THose people are bullet sponges, thats what they are.

~Bepo

Because bepo is always right

RSN: Z A M 0 (it's a zero)

74 att - 45 def - 76 str - 72 hp - 52 pray - 91 magic

Feel free to give me a shout, private is always ON

Gunzonline is fun indeed. That's all i have to say. lol. I;m only lvl 10, and i don't play it like everyday for 5 hours straight. Usually just when i'm bored, or mad so i can shoot down those noobs and take it out on them....grrr.....

Sup noobs.

Level 16, I need a few more members for a clan.

It does get boring sometimes but gladiator matches are really fun, running up walls and that.

Anyone want to add me? My character is tom_owen.

actually i like deathmatches better than gladiator. I can shoot down people without having to run after them. It's basically block and attack. BUT, it does let you have more chances to run up walls, wall hang, etc.

Sup noobs.

• 3 months later...

Gunz: The Duel gets repetitive if you play it too much.

But, if you need a timewaster, here it is.

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I went back to RS after. I just hated people screaming

"Kill swap? LAGGER!

I heard the game gets boring fast.

It does. I played for a while with Azvy, Wyrm and that lot. Skyping with How2PK and Az' whilst playing is amazing. :P

-Mitch-

New sig to come!

I got to level 11, then quit. The people abusing automatics was too annoying. A revolver versus akimbo UZI's is impossible.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

People using hax0rs was my biggest dooie. Walking around super fast, or you just can't shoot 'em, what's the point?

Same with people who "ss - AKA Stab-shoot" That was my biggest "dooie" :P They would stab you and shoot you while you were down. THAT'S not sportsmanship. :P

-Mitch-

New sig to come!

SS is Slashshot but what you got daggered :P

Game is a bit boring now and a pain to level but will be more fun once Quest mode is released.

Yeah, quests will be really fun. And stuff to train on, apart from other people would be easier, too.

-Mitch-

New sig to come!

I used to play (Level 19), and I was a quite a forum [bleep] for a while. :lol:

I never bothered to learn slashshot, half step, etc. But I can still beat slash shooters with my KNIFE, which is "noob" in everyone's eyes.

Knife//Shotgun//Shotgun|Nico// My weapon lineup. :)

Another problem I have is with the fact that they don't have any central servers. Everyone's connected to each other, and there's always a bunch of foreign players (therefore I always end up with everyone having 500-600 ping), making it unplayable. :x

I only play with friends now. Everyone else gets mad too easily or tries way too hard to win in that game. :roll:

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

Downloaded it at the time this topic was created, played a lot for like a week or three with Azvy and the boys from darkwebz. After a few weeks it was rather boring and I stopped playing, I think I was lvl 21 or something.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!