Warning!!! A new scam has emerged!!

oliboli1992

Hey, i have written to alert you of a new scam that i have fallen to recently, this person uses the tip.it message system to tell you to vote on a poll of all the local fansite. DO NOT believe this mail, i did and went on the link posted below and i got scammed....so just be careful, i'll post more information about it soon.

the message looked like this:

message subject: Vote for Tip.it on Runescape poll! *Important*

Hello Tip.it users,

As you might, or might not know yet, Jagex has set up a new Poll to vote for the best Runescape fan site and community. Tip.it are one of those sites that can win WITH your help!

The poll ends tomorow morning or afternoon, so there would be no cheating on the polls. Please vote for Tip.it!!

Links:

To vote for Tip.it:

--link--

To vote for any other community:

--link--

Again, this is very important event for us, so please vote!

Thank you!

i have removed the link as i do not want anyone to suffer what i have, hopefully my account will be recovered soon. If a tip.it moderator want to see the mail i can give it to them or forward it to them...

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

got my account back.....in dire states.....got nowt left on it now....gonna have to find a way to replace everything i had....the hacker called himself turnpike....

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

ok thanks, i'm just trying to make some money now...and sell some of the junk he bought with my money..

Oliboli1992.png