Becoming a member for a month...

CreameEgg

Slayer :thumbsup:

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

What's the best things to do? In your opinion of course :)

If it's just for one month, agility is the obvious answer as the effects on the drain and recovery of your running energy carry over to f2p. Prayer is very hard to train on f2p, but much easier in p2p. Also, remember to get the best tombstone.

Rao.png

What's the best things to do? In your opinion of course :)

If it's just for one month, agility is the obvious answer as the effects on the drain and recovery of your running energy carry over to f2p. Prayer is very hard to train on f2p, but much easier in p2p. Also, remember to get the best tombstone.

Like said above do things that carry over to F2P

If your getting it for 1 month and 1 month only

i suggest raising f2p skills in p2p because its easier and will help you

but if your planning getting it again raise some p2p skills

Jamje.png

null and void

You will be a member for more then one month.

Well, yeah.

But if you are serious (ie: you can't be a member for longer due to school/money,) then I would recommend raising your fishing and cooking at Catherbury. There's really not much point in doing member skills (like construction, etc,) as you'll lose their benefits after a month.

Don't forget to try the members minigames such as Pest Control and Castle Wars (I've heard Stealing Creation is good too, but I haven't tried it yet :(.)

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing

You will be a member for more then one month.

Well, yeah.

But if you are serious (ie: you can't be a member for longer due to school/money,) then I would recommend raising your fishing and cooking at Catherbury. There's really not much point in doing member skills (like construction, etc,) as you'll lose their benefits after a month.

Don't forget to try the members minigames such as Pest Control and Castle Wars (I've heard Stealing Creation is good too, but I haven't tried it yet :(.)

agilitys efects pass over to ftp

Definitely train agility. Even at around 50, which takes ~3 hours, the time it takes for run to regenerate is cut in half. This carries over into F2P.

Otherwise, I'd say do some moneymaking at green dragons, and train some F2P skills that are a lot easier in P2P (ie. Runecrafting, Prayer, Fishing, and Cooking).

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3