Easter Carrot can't be destroyed???

Moosh89

Um... cough... um... How can I put this politely? You can get another from Diango... ya scallywag.

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

What he said.

I went to Diango for a quest today, I happened to check my holiday items and notice I had both a rubber chicken and a Yo-yo. I thought I never did those events, it was a happy surprise :shock:

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

HAH! so if i drop it, i can get another? usually you "destroy" them

Yes. You might be better off posting in H&A next time, or trying something out before writing a rant about it. It seems to be a common forum problem these days.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

What he said.

I went to Diango for a quest today, I happened to check my holiday items and notice I had both a rubber chicken and a Yo-yo. I thought I never did those events, it was a happy surprise :shock:

Did you get to keep it? :shock: a

What he said.

Lol, that's how I discovered I got a scythe.

IF you're a mem you could store it in your house.

And even if you don't get it back from Diango...Just drop it. It doesn't look like a carrot after all, maybe just a little...A little like a rotten carrot.

Nogoingbacknow.png

Drop it, Diango has plenty of spare carrots if for some weird reason you need it again. It's not like it's something that's worth wasting a bankspace for, anyway.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

• 2 weeks later...

lol.....let me guess...this is your first holiday event?...usually people make some sense when they post something on here....lol...and yes...you can get another carrot from diango...which makes no sense if you think about it...the guy can hold everyone's holiday items in runescape. Are they sure that they told the truth about that disk of returning dimension being cut off?...because i think that they just gave diango solo access to it...lol

div>

Easter Carrot cannot be destroyed because it destroys YOU.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8